Free Service :Repair Your Seagate 7200.11 Series HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Disciple
Mates ,

Effort From My Side even After Being Very Busy .If You Have a Defective 7200.11 Series HDD Due To Firmware Corruption I Would Like To Extend My Services .Please Do The Following .....

1 :Kindly PAck The HDD And Send it To Me At your Own Expence .

2 :I will repair the same

3 Send Me Rs :250 For Packing and Freight Charges And I Will Send the Same

To You Back

Simple

taher

Adept
no offence but i dont understand why anyone would send you the hd if they can get it replaced or repaired by seagate without any expense(shipping)

damn

Adept
There is no option to get it repaired, Accel Frontline just takes a replacement request. Recovering data might be of more priority for some people.

taher

Adept
^^^^^i see

in that case it is really great service from amarbin:)

keep up the good work

ZBlue

Disciple
I have a dead Seagate disk with model number ST3320620AV. Does this belong to the .11 series ? Also , how do I know if my drive can be repaired before i send it across ?

Amarbir

Disciple
Friends ,

Kindly Do Not Post Message To Repair This And That HDD ,Peeps Please Send Some Links So That i Could Update post .People Please Stop Asking For Free repairs For HDD That Are Not 7200.11 And 500 or 1TB

Praks

Adept
@ Amarbir

Bhai just 1 small query, Have you got any 7200.12 complaints of HDD not working/crashing in recent times like 7200.11 which is very common.

Amarbir

Disciple
Praks said:
@ Amarbir

Bhai just 1 small query, Have you got any 7200.12 complaints of HDD not working/crashing in recent times like 7200.11 which is very common.

Praks ,

There Are Very Comonly Going To service Center ,As None of then Know i Can Repair Then They Are Being Send directly To RMA ,the Basic Issue Is Data Recovery

Amarbir

Disciple
vegeta said:
I also have everything in a guide but i just don't find myself fit to do the job or maybe i' just scared of screw-ups:(

The Solution for Seagate 7200.11 HDDs - MSFN Forums

hi ,

I did Reply To Your PM ,I Need A Doctor Man ,I Am Having Some Bloody Headache These Days ,I Think This Is To Do With My Two Root Cannals On The Top Teeth ,This is a Ramdom Problem ,Thats The Reason I Sometimes Vanish And do Not Do To My Shop Too .anyways Tommorow will Be A Damaka Day :eek:hyeah:

vegeta

Disciple
^^^ papaji you have not mentioned that data cannot be recovered ???

Hi ,
I Can Estimate this For Rs :250 As i Told In My Thread if Data recovery is not possible i could rma it and send a replacement .
Mates ,
Effort From My Side even After Being Very Busy .If You Have a Defective 7200.11 Series HDD Due To Firmware Corruption I Would Like To Extend My Services .Please Do The Following .....

1 :Kindly PAck The HDD And Send it To Me At your Own Expence .
2 :I will repair the same
3 Send Me Rs :250 For Packing and Freight Charges And I Will Send the Same
To You Back

Simple

assuming the sequence of post #3,4,5 in this thread... i thought data recovery is possible ?

check these posts:

there are more post on the forum that proves that people are getting back their data just by fixing and updating firmware... no replacement of drive needed :)

Your inbox is full... lets continue discussion here...

vegeta

Disciple
and oh, you can take your time getting yourself fixed from a dentist and then reading the The Solution for Seagate 7200.11 HDDs thread.

Amarbir

Disciple
vegeta said:
^^^ papaji you have not mentioned that data cannot be recovered ???

assuming the sequence of post #3,4,5 in this thread... i thought data recovery is possible ?

check these posts:

there are more post on the forum that proves that people are getting back their data just by fixing and updating firmware... no replacement of drive needed :)

Your inbox is full... lets continue discussion here...

Hi ,

Once i Repair Then The Data Is Recoverable In Most Cases .

Status
Not open for further replies.