Free Vpn Suggestion

Hi All,
one friend needs to get some free vpn to be able to visit and download some movies.
does not want to pay as that is the only use and that too just for few specific movies.
Is there any good vpn which is free of cost and should do the job.

thanks.

I've been using Windscribe for a few months and very fast and reliable. You get 10GB free per month when you sign up.
Go to redeem code and enter this code - SETAREH1 and you'll get 30GB free per month.

During sign up if you use my username - imad7x then we both get additional 1 GB free per month

I use ProtonVPN it's free and open source, in free plan you won't be able to download torrents else everything works. For downloading torrent disconnect VPN first.

i used proton for the longest period. And yes you can access the sites and download the torrent file but you gotta disconnect while actually downloading stuff.

Also opera browser is great, tried recently...saves the hassle of turning on/off vpn service. I have set opera to turn on vpn by default. the only thing is now i have 4 browsers lol

Hi All,
one friend needs to get some free vpn to be able to visit and download some movies.
does not want to pay as that is the only use and that too just for few specific movies.
Is there any good vpn which is free of cost and should do the job.

thanks.
Proton VPN

Voucher provided is invalid
I've been using Windscribe for a few months and very fast and reliable. You get 10GB free per month when you sign up.
Go to redeem code and enter this code - SETAREH1 and you'll get 30GB free per month.

During sign up if you use my username - imad7x then we both get additional 1 GB free per month

EPIC Privacy browser based on chrome comes with built in VPN which can be set for 7 diff locations
The name sounds so shady.

1685533228089.png

Also this is pure BS. Requesting access to their source by writing to them is NOT Open Source. I wouldn't touch this with 10 foot pole.

Last edited:
your choice my friend
OP needs a simple solution to surf a site
So just sharing another of the free VPN options out there
(There is no free lunch in the world)

Not sure if you trust NordVPN but here is there list of safe browsers
Epic got rated 5 out of 5

Last edited:
Back