FS: Mobile Freshly purchased Lumia 920(Black)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Lumia 920 Windows 8 phone Black today (Purchased by one of my relative ).
I love Windows phones, but this is pretty large for me and not suiting my usage . I do have a Samsung Omnia , again a windows phone which is pretty good for me and I think Lumia is a wrong choice .
I have all the original accessories , box, charger(not wireless) and the bill for your reference.
The purchase price is 30K(Other colours are available for less rate , black is priced higher. And I can say, black is the best choice for lumia which has matte finish compared to other colours with glossy body)
Expected: I am open for the best offers I get.Expecting 23 K.
Condition: 10/10 since there is nothing to downgrade the rating.
Shipping: I can check the options to ship it. Probably Bluedart.(From Bangalore)-Local buyers are preferred since they can check the stuff at my place.
Warranty: From today Nokia warranty should be applicable.
What is included; Bill, Manual, Charger, cable, Box and the earphones.
Also Nokia maps and 1 year free access to Nokia music (got a wide range of songs)

Attachments

• DSC_0233.jpg
    DSC_0233.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC_0234.jpg
    DSC_0234.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 202
  • DSC_0235.jpg
    DSC_0235.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC_0238.jpg
    DSC_0238.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC_0239.jpg
    DSC_0239.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 169
  • DSC_0240.jpg
    DSC_0240.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
@OP if you love windows phone try Lumia 925 that is much better than 920 and has the latest Windows OS.

^ vercetti yes apparently black color nokia phones are costlier than other colors, I don't know why but from what i have heard there is some different manufacturing company that gets each color & so far blacks have better built quality than other colors (Please don't quote me on that, i may be wrong) I actually compared a black 925 (display piece) & my 925 (Grey) and it did have some build quality difference like the gaps between the unibody & the amoled screen etc. very minute though, you can tell the difference.

p.s. your thread can be deleted by mods or you could get a warning for not putting up a price, please mention the price & put a invoice copy.

@OP if you love windows phone try Lumia 925 that is much better than 920 and has the latest Windows OS.
Both are of same size and I think 920 is better in build and body. Omnia which I have is pretty small and handy.
Thanks for your comments, I will edit the expected price and buying price.

p.s. your thread can be deleted by mods or you could get a warning for not putting up a price, please mention the price & put a invoice copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back