Friend is looking to buy a smartphone, his budget is 13k

Hades.

Skilled
My friend wants to buy a cellphone strictly under 13k budget... can't spend even a single penny more than 13k as his manager is gonna buy the cellphone for him whichever he would tell his manager to buy for him but the cellphone should cost >=13k not more than that... Plus he told me that if there isn't any good cellphone in that range then he is open to buy a netbook which should cost 13k.. I know there would be hardly any good netbook in that price range but if you know about any do suggest... Didn't create two threads... as my friend wanna buy either of the above two options...

TIA :)

Hades.;1651818 he would tell his manager to buy for him but the cellphone should cost [B said:
>=[/B]13k not more than that... Plus he told me that if there isn't any good cellphone in that range then he is open to buy a netbook which should cost 13k.

TIA :)

tht symbol shud be <= .. :D .. BTW will ur friend consider any other operating system than android ??

Sony Ericsson Smultron Xperia mini - ST15i (Black) - Sulekha Deals
http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-gal...phone/p/itmczbrrfyeaqk8e?pid=MOBD54T8DFKAPEW8
Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman - WT19i: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

The Sony Xperia Mini and Live with walkman have a decent MSM8255 processor and with 512MB RAM its a decent choice in your budget.

If you needed a bigger screen and the budget is very tight then you can consider the Samsung Galaxy Ace too as the price has dipped to ~11k now.

Back