Friend want to sell: X850 XT PE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switch

Skilled
Its a brand new(actually a week old) card... Never overclocked or anything... Kind of like just tested... Its my freinds and he is thinking of selling it as he is also getting a 7800GTX and he will have no use for both(I still dont know why he bought both :S )...

So its an ATI build... Asking price 23K... Bought from US so no indian warrenty... Its an OEM card no box packing or anything...

Anybody interested... Post here...

P.S. Dont flame me... Not my card and not my price :)

Ahem. For a x850 xt pe in India its a VERY good price.

People are selling the x800 xl here for 22k :|.

PCI-e or AGP? PCI-e i presume, if hes getting a 7800 GTX too.

Trust me, this deal is good :|.

Im already on an x800 xl so no go for this.

Switch said:
So its an ATI build... Asking price 23K... Bought from US so no indian warrenty... Its an OEM card no box packing or anything...
does it mean no accessories too? i might be interested.. :)

Card has not got any kind of accessories with it. Just the card and the anti-static cover.:)

I will try and post a pic with the numbers on the back of the card soon.

I am interested.. cud u bench the card for 3D Mark 03/05, upload the scores online? or a screenshot atleast?

Picture of video card

Attachments

• Video Card.jpg
    Video Card.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 149
Wtf. Why is that pic so small?? haha ... lol @ sandy... that nice picture was sarcasm :rofl:

Edit : 900th useless post :D....

Benchmarking is gonna be done....but common guys make me a good offer!! :D We had 15K for a 6800GT and this thing is definately faster!

DarkNight said:
We had 15K for a 6800GT and this thing is definately faster!
that 6800GT at 15k came with more than 2 years 'local' warranty on it.. i know coz my friend bot it.. infact the deal was 'bargained' for 14.5k :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back