From a gamer to a gamer....

The Sorcerer

Skilled
My 8 year old nephew uses a bucket which uses a pentium 3 system in Chennai which shuts down every now and then. He uses this chiini handheld brick game which is kinda sad for a guy like him. Sadly I decided to put away my short term goal to get a new corsair psu and gave a massive upgrade to my nephew. Gave him ridge racer 2 and the psp lite and slim and he was "OMG THERE'S A TV IN THE VIDEO GAME!!!"

DSC00572.JPG

Its really special for him. The kid knows how to drift well ^_^.....unfortunatly i forgot to get a memory card with it....whooops:rofl:

Oh yeah...the chiini game..is with my 2 year old neice...sadly she isnt big enough.....yet!!!

@ rave: Yeah....got it for Rs. 8990 at inorbit, my nephew doesnt know about custom software and all so it would be difficult for him, besides his dad can get him good umd discs in bulk easily from Dubai. I wanted to buy it in hypercity since they have a quiet a good collection of UMD discs but the sales girl pissed me off when I asked for a new piece (it was december 2007) and she was being rude. The guy in inorbit was good enough to open the pack and to show if it worked well.

Drat!!

that amaresh dude took the words rite outta my mouth..

@Sorcerer..

Really nice to see u giving goodies to ur relative. i bet u wd have felt really nice from within wen u handed over the psp to ur nephew. :)

lol i am planning one for myself next month....but thinking...vx450 or psp lite. Might go for psp lite since i am travelling a lot these days and sadly my w880i cant keep up with me :p

Back