From Amazon USA To India [ With Ultrafast Shipping To India ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

This is a Deal Wherein You Can Post Your Fav Products From Amazon USA ,We Will Import The Same From The States And Sell To You .Went To One Forum " You Know What I Am Taking About " .Say They Have These Deals There And We Do Not Have It In Te .I was Like Leee Kakka Lets start :p " Sorry About Lill Punjabi Here "

The Amazon Website In USA

2jcg1fa.jpg

Please Click The Link -> The Amazon USA Website

!!! How It Works !!!

Well Calculation Is Simple :

• Check Price On Amazon Website

• See If That Can Be Shipped To Any USA Address For Free
  • If Shipping Is Not Free Add That To The Rate
  • Add 35% Of The Total Amount You Just Made and Get a Final Pricing ,This Is the Cost To Cart It Via DHL Here .
  • ADD 20% Markup For My Processing Fee ,The Final Amount Is What You Have To Pay Us .
  • Shipping In India Would Be Extra @ Rs :85/- Kg Via Courier .

Note :

• Please discuss all Issues Related To Time Frame
  • Please discuss all issues Related To End Payment

Booked Orders

These Orders + A Few More Were Already Taken On Lynx Forums

• Vaibhav Bansal - > Order Booked [ Panasonic zirconia IEM ] - Pending Received - Material Ordered From Amazon To My USA Office - At USA Office Now - Recieved - Shiped To Client
  • Baccilus -> Order Booked [ Kindle ] - > Received Payment @ Lynx Store - Material Ordered From Amazon To My USA Office - At USA Office Now - Recieved - Shipped To Client
  • Vaibhav Bansal > Order Booked [ JVC HARX700 Headphones ] - Pending Payment - > Material Ordered From Amazon - Shipped But Not Reached USA Office - Reached Office There - Recieved Here - Shipped .
  • Myself - > Ordered Material [ Sansa Clip ,Sansa Fuze ,Sansa Clip+ ,Sansa fuze+ ] -> Material Ordered @ amazon -> Sansa Clip+ , Sansa Fuze Reached USA Office - > Rest Pending - Recieved Here - Sold Off At Shop
  • Pt2401 > Ordered Material [ JVC HARX700 With USD 10 discount Coupon ] - > Order Placed In amazon - > Waiting For Shipping To USA Office - Recieved There - Recieved Here - Shipped

Next Shipping 15-5-2011 From USA To Us

• Amarbir - Kindly 6" With Wifi And 3G " For My Daughter " As Her Bday Gift + Western Digital 250GB Laptop IDE HDD For My Two Old Lappies .
  • Lynx-India - > Earphones + More Earphones :p [ This Would Be a Surprise This Time ]

Next Shipping 30-5-2011 From USA To Us

• Kuki - > Ordering Some Stuff
  • Prateekm - > Ordering Some Stuff
  • Booking Is Open

Next Shipping 1-6-2011

• Currently Not Taking Orders For This One ...

Update :

• 22-9-2010 - > Now Its Even Cheaper ,Interested People Can Take a Requote .
  • 2-12-2010 - > This Deal Is Only For Audio Stuff ,We Will Not Import anything Else Then Audio Sorry .
  • 2-5-2011 -> We Will Import Anything Now .Even Case To Case Large Stuff If You Can Pay For That Its Fine With Us .

The Finer Details :

• Warranty Provided " NO " .Is There Warranty "YES " . How To Claim It " Send It To USA Yourself And Claim It .
  • Once Order Is Placed In USA WE Cannot Cancel The Same .Till Its With Me Its Fine We Can Cancel And Refund

Do you mean Price X 1.35 X 1.2 which is what your post seems to indicate or by any chance is it this:

Price X 1.55?

Either way, don't you think it is a bit too expensive considering too many really big players in the market? Do you provide return/refund policy etc?

Could you give a few examples to calculate the cost?

maybe take 2-3 products and calculate the cost on them and also how you will know the weight etc?

I got my Kindle from Lynx and buying from Amarbir was a very good experience. He was always prompt in replying to all my queries and I got my Kindle in good time (seemed like a lot when I was waiting for it back in october).

Guys ,

This Is Rush Time In The Office .ASAP i Will Go Home I Will Reply To every Query In This Post ,Keep Em Flowing ...I would Be Back With More Tonight "Wait And Watch "

I got best price yet from lynx so i am gonna buy 2-3 thing via them.Here's little comparison

Amazon.com: 1 x 1 Strong Magnets - Neodymium Magnets - Rare Earth Magnets - 2 Pieces: Home Improvement

Lynx - 1792/- + Shipping

Amazon.com: Originial TEDCO Gyroscope Twin Pak: Rock Ridge Sales, Inc

Lynx - 780/- + Shipping

Amazon.com: Neutrik NTP3RC Plug 3.5mm Right Angle Nickel/Nickel: Parts Express

Lynx - Rs :550/- + Shipping

If someone finds a cheaper way to import stuff please let me know.But this time i'll stick with lynx.

Amarbir, in the way you have mentioned cost, it will be hell lot costly. Also, you cant generalize like that. Just an example, mobiles attract 1.5% customs but headphones attract 25% customs. Shipping will vary also. How can you generalize 35% + 20% for both?

simforgotten said:
Amarbir, in the way you have mentioned cost, it will be hell lot costly. Also, you cant generalize like that. Just an example, mobiles attract 1.5% customs but headphones attract 25% customs. Shipping will vary also. How can you generalize 35% + 20% for both?
Well,

It Depends On a Item .Sometimes It Becomes Very Costly And I Can Surely work On the Same .On The Other Hand I Would Be Able To Organise GO's For Anything In Bulk You Like .Remember That ;-)

kuki_295 said:
I got best price yet from lynx so i am gonna buy 2-3 thing via them.Here's little comparison

Amazon.com: 1 x 1 Strong Magnets - Neodymium Magnets - Rare Earth Magnets - 2 Pieces: Home Improvement

Lynx - 1792/- + Shipping

20North - 2791

killthedope (a member at er0dov) - 3k

Lynx - 780/- + Shipping

20 North - 1168

killthedope - 1275

20 north - 802

killthedope - 1181

I have also asked sushrukh(a member on er0dov) for price he hasn't replied yet, but seeing his thread i don't think he can offer better prices.

If someone finds a cheaper way to import stuff please let me know.But this time i'll stick with lynx.
Manjeet ,

You Have Always Stood Up With Me In God And Bad Times Both

baccilus said:
I got my Kindle from Lynx and buying from Amarbir was a very good experience. He was always prompt in replying to all my queries and I got my Kindle in good time (seemed like a lot when I was waiting for it back in october).
Saurabh ,

There Is A Special Deal On Kindle Today And Tommorow If Somone Wants The USD 189 Walla Kindle Do Let Me Know

axeman said:
Could you give a few examples to calculate the cost?

maybe take 2-3 products and calculate the cost on them and also how you will know the weight etc?
Simple ,

Product Cost USD 100/- For Example .The Freight + Customs I Will Charge 35% Of USD 100 /- .Total Comes To USD 135 Then .After That I Need a 20% Markup .The Best Part Is That you calculate USD Versus Rupee Exactly it Is On XE - The World's Favorite Currency and Foreign Exchange Site .Well You Find a Pricing Absurd Speak To Me Right Here After Al I Am Here To Make a Deal Not Break It .My Two Parcels Are Already There .Another HUGEEEEEEEEEE Parcel Of Earphones Are Comming Lol I will Definately Spill The Beans Of The Brand And The Rates Once I Get It + Stop Thinking About It Right Now ;-)

Well,
It Depends On a Item .Sometimes It Becomes Very Costly And I Can Surely work On the Same .On The Other Hand I Would Be Able To Organise GO's For Anything In Bulk You Like .Remember That ;-)
i was hoping we could get a monoprice GO,like :
http://www.techenclave.com/closed-deals/do-monoprice-cables-168392.html
http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-and-discussions/go-from-monoprice-anyone-159283.html

last time i bought some usb and sata cables and thier quality was superb.

rite said:
shopyourworld.com is cheaper, and so is borderlinx and perhaps ICC world too
Yep ,

All Of Them Are Cheaper ,It Depends Where You Like To Buy ,But When ever Anyone Wants Something a PM Would Not Hurt Correct .As And As The People Will Get The Products Might Be Some People Like .Also Products Like Portable Audio Are a Breeze To Get and So Are Small Items .

kuki_295 said:
Well Manjeet ,

I Checked The Same .Might Be We Would Have a Go For MDR Electronics .The Issue With MDR Is That There Is a MOQ For All Cables They Have and Hence If We All Could Choose a standard Set Of Cable It Could Go Round And Round And On And On

kuki_295 said:

Lynx - 1792/- + Shipping

20North - 2791

killthedope (a member at er0dov) - 3k

Lynx - 780/- + Shipping

20 North - 1168

killthedope - 1275

20 north - 802

killthedope - 1181

I have also asked sushrukh(a member on er0dov) for price he hasn't replied yet, but seeing his thread i don't think he can offer better prices.

TBH, no idea whether you have really bought any products or just trying to mislead Members here. because the examples you have given have price benefit simply because they are items of low worth whereas dealers/members you have mentioned have a fixed shipping rate at which they work, so basically even if the item itself is worth 20$, they will still have to pay 20$ for shipping. Now if the price of the items one is interested in goes anywhere close to 100$ or above then Amarbir's prices will skyrocket whereas killthedope and sushrukh's quotes wont increase by that much.

Ofcourse for items like Cases or other heavy items, Amarbir's way of quoting prices will be great and infact importing cases may become feasible.

thebanik said:
BTH, no idea whether you have really bought any products or just trying to mislead Members here. because the examples you have given have price benefit simply because they are items of low worth whereas dealers/members you have mentioned have a fixed shipping rate at which they work, so basically even if the item itself is worth 20$, they will still have to pay 20$ for shipping. Now if the price of the items one is interested in goes anywhere close to 100$ or above then Amarbir's prices will skyrocket whereas killthedope and sushrukh's quotes wont increase by that much.

Ofcourse for items like Cases or other heavy items, Amarbir's way of quoting prices will be great and infact importing cases may become feasible.
Well,

Boss Its The Pricing That Matters ,If I am Cheap Buy Otherwise Its Fine No Issue ,100 and 1000 Of Sites Doing This .I am Not Interested In Importing Cases .Might Be Those Other Dealers Are I am Not .Even If That Comes To Me This Country Has Horrible Logistics .

Well,

Boss Its The Pricing That Matters ,If I am Cheap Buy Otherwise Its Fine No Issue ,100 and 1000 Of Sites Doing This .I am Not Interested In Importing Cases .Might Be Those Other Dealers Are I am Not .Even If That Comes To Me This Country Has Horrible Logistics .
Oh!!!! In the original Post you have mentioned its possible hence gave the example.....And please do know, that there is nothing personal in what I wrote above. I import a lot of computer/electronic stuff, so everytime there is a new entrant I do check up if it will become cheaper than the way I bring my personal stuff or not.

thebanik said:
Oh!!!! In the original Post you have mentioned its possible hence gave the example.....And please do know, that there is nothing personal in what I wrote above. I import a lot of computer/electronic stuff, so everytime there is a new entrant I do check up if it will become cheaper than the way I bring my personal stuff or not.
Well,

I Would Like To Tell You that Since a Few Years Now i AM Importing From USA.I Never Used To Take Orders ,But As I Import I Can Also Cart Other People Stuff Here .Well I Have Burned My Hands With Importing Via Cheaper Route .All This Comes Via Fedex And DHL .they ARe Cheaper But Delivery Is Flat 7 Days If All Goes Well From USA .I Am thinking there could be a 15 days cycle .Like all orders placed in the first 15 days of the months starts the journey from usa to us on 15 and all the others after 15 start comming to india by 30 of any respective month .I am not KMD And neither do i have such a huge setup like him there .I can only handle small work and thats what i am going to do .Its not mandatory to accept all orders .Right ? .I Also Have To import My Own Stuff On Monthly Basis .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back