From Taiwan with love

starchazer

Disciple
This morning I received a package from Taiwan, Which I was expecting but not so soon:D

Lets see what it is.

I won it in a contest .. hehe :D

I already have a good PSU so expect it to be on sale in the market section soon :p

Total cost : Free
Custom charges: nil :clap:

woah ...awesome ...congrats on winning it..it feels really great when u win something and specially ..PC hardware...

by da way curious to know which contest ??do they give awat CPUs,mobos,and gpus as prizes too ?? i need a new PC :p

RAM i can by myself..

Well I got to know about the contest from here :

KODE5 Video shoot-out

And I didn't make any video :eek: i just registered and soon i got an email that i have won :D

The only thing this contest required was to provide a serial number for any recently purchased CM product and luckily i had purchased CM690 just few months back.

:D

MAN!!!!!! I SEE A LOTTA LOVE!!!! hahahaha...congrats man.. if you won it, means you earned it!!! BTW, did they charge you any duties or anything

Thanks guys :)

@Driftking : I am selling it for 6500/- shipped. Check out Market section.
@The Sorcerer.. Zero duties paid and was delivered at my doorstep by Fedex. :D

^ Yes I have hx620w. The sole reason is that I hadn't planned any upgrade in PSU, and this just came in suddenly (& luckily ^^), so instead I wanna sell this in new condition and utilize the money in something I (may) need at this moment.

Wow... :O

Lucky enuf to have won this bebe... Congo...

And nice price fer the thing being put up in the mkt section.. :)

Back