Monitors Frontech LCD TV Box

vseenu

Recruit
I have LG E2251 LED/LCD monitor for my desktop. Recently I bought frontech LCD tv box (external tv tuner with remote).My cpu has one vga port which I connected to the tuner and from tuner I connect the vga out to the lcd monitor's vga port.But when ever i use only desktop I have to switch on the tv tuner to get pc signl to monitor. My monitor has DVI port, vga port and hdmi port.But my cpu has only one vga port. Is it possible to connect both the tuner and the monitor independently from my one vga port of my cpu so that I can use my desktop with out switching on my tv tuner

not possible since you have only one vga port on monitor. what you could do is get a low budget graphics card with a dvi port and use it for pc. Then you can use vga for tv viewing only.

Thanks a lot for the replies from the forum members.. The DVI port on the back of the monitor is not accepting DVI A signals. So using with vga port only until I buy a cheap graphics card with dvi port as suggested by 5pack. Thanks again..

Back