Frostec Airflow White Fans on a black case, how good of an idea is that ?

Whats with 6 or 9 leds btw?
Blac/White is purely your aesthetics choice..if white cabinet then definitely white is the option.

Whats with 6 or 9 leds btw?
Blac/White is purely your aesthetics choice..if white cabinet then definitely white is the option.
well the 6 argb led vs 9 argb led is the has the difference of smoothness in those colors. the white fans will also get the cable sleeved.
I am trying to imaginaing it but can't as not able to understand how those white one will look in the black cabinet. There are no black version as of now with the features white one gives. i.e. 2200rpm vs 2000 rpm, cable sleeved, 9 argb lets vs. 6 argb leds.

If airflow is the same, higher RPM can only give you higher noise, right ? Something other than colour and LEDs is different between the fans, maybe blade design.

any other white coloured components you are using ?.
if possible share a pic of your current system, members can advice or suggest something even better.

Black and White contrast should look good, too many people get stuck with a monotone rig which gets boring to look at after a while

Black and White contrast should look good, too many people get stuck with a monotone rig which gets boring to look at after a while
the only white component I have is my ram at the moment. also the gpu is grey so don't know how slick it will look so confused.

Back