(FS) - 1st Gen 8GB Apple iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiran007

Disciple
I am selling this Apple 1st Generation 8GB iPhone (2G).

The phone was bought from UK used by my sister, it was unlocked before, she unknowingly restored the iphone and the phone is currently Locked, it is on Firmware 1.1.4.

as i am not new to iphone i don't want to take the risk of unlocking it ( my frnds tell it is quite easy to unlock a iPhone if we google for guides/Tutorials :hap2: ).

Note - I am including the Original Headphone and Data Cable which comes in the box along with the phone, there is no manual & box included.

The condition of the phone is very good with few minor scratches after daily usage.:D There is a screen guard applied on it.

Price - 13500/- (excluding shipping)

I have no idea about the shipping cost.

Update - will give a iPhone Pouch free with the phone.

Interested buyers can send me a PM.

I have also uploaded the pics below :-

rishabh.asthana said:
bro how old is it ?
also i think the price you quoted for 1G iphone is a bit high..if ya come down i m interested

it is around 5-6 months old, i don't think so the price i high bro, where are u getting the 1st gen phone for a lower price ? this is the best possible price i can offer.

NeXT said:
Very good pricing.
Its very easy to unlock the iPhone. Update to the latest firmware i.e. 2.2.1 and then run QuickPwn.

Tutorials can be found here : iClarified - Tutorials - iPhone

~Cheers :)

thanks mate, nice tutorials there, as i am very new to the iphone scene i dont want to take the risk of unlocking it & get the phone bricked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back