FS: 2 hours old Netgear 614 WLAN router

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keane 16

Skilled
It's not powerful enough to wifi all floors of my house ... so gotta get the buffalo one ...

Quick sale ..

SMC Intl Nehru Place Bill - Rs. 1750/- ...

uh oh...you sure buffalo would cover it all?
did you try playing arnd with the placement?

install netstumbler on a laptop or stumbler on your iphone to get a signal reading in the problem areas...

on a side note, why not get a addl cheap router to use as a repeater?

Well, I've heard the bufallo one is more powerful ... a friend of mine had it ... works pretty well .. but not 100% sure :(

Hmm. Shall try the placement thing ...

put a good antenna. will make much much more difference than changing the router with same type of different brand.

BEST PRICE FOR IT BUT IF ANY 1 wanna buy wired 8port switch PM me.
considering your price of wireless .i have decided to sell my 8 port netgrear switch bought for 1000k at just rupees 500rs only.
for more details click on the below link

FS608 - NETGEAR.com

predatorvj said:
BEST PRICE FOR IT BUT IF ANY 1 wanna buy wired 8port switch PM me.
considering your price of wireless .i have decided to sell my 8 port netgrear switch bought for 1000k at just rupees 500rs only.
for more details click on the below link

FS608 - NETGEAR.com

why dont you start a new thread for sale? anyway, how old is this port and do you have bill and warranty? where are you from?

Will it wrk fine with an Airtel ADSL Connection... I have a desktop and a lappy which i want to connect but i dont wanna buy an additional wifi card for the desktop...

^It will work just fine. I'm using the same router with a Beetel 220BX on an Airtel connection. Works perfectly fine.

buy Akshits router..
leave the router and modem on 24X7
hook it wired to the desktop
connect the laptop to the wireless network
sweet & simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back