FS:2X Glacialtec 120mm LED Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbY

Skilled
Had purchased it for Rs 500.
Mumbai buyer preferred
Purchased from Lammy, Used for about 2 months.
Check Rig Gallery For Pics

Those who feel that the price is too high/low....not justified or something...can keep of this thread and PM me.
Selling it cause ...I am getting a lappy for myself and comp will be given to Dad..who doesn't need these fans.

Price Drop cause comp leaves me in two days

hey what are the specs , is it something like this

Tech Specs -

Operation Voltage - (V DC) - 6.0~13.8
Rated Voltage - (V DC) - 12.0
Rated Current (AMP) - 0.31
Input Power (W) - 3.72
Bearing System - Long-lived Bearing
Fan Speed (RPM) - 2200 +- 10%
AirFlow (CFM) - 89.5

Static Pressure (mmH2O) - 4.11
Noise Level (dBA) - 30.1
MTBF (hours/25) - 25,000
Safety - CE,UL,TUV
Dimension - 120*120*25
Total Weight - 137.0gms

i assume its this fan, if not please provide the specs

Just for some added info...there are two GT fans (with 4 diff leds) and a blue 120mm which i got with my Bijli.
I am selling the GT fans and not the Bijli fan.

titana said:
the new one costs 250/- per fan, i checked today

Always post the rate inclusive of any taxes(or mention how much extra) along with the place you got a quote from. :)

250-275 is delhi price obviously. :)
These were 350/- odd in Mumbai with some dealers selling them for 400-450 odd. :(
AFAIK, itwares price for these fans was the lowest till date unless prices at Lammy have dropped. :)

LOL.... last month I bought the same fan for 450 from Lammy. That's why I am ready to buy from fcry64, as his prices are as good as half the cost I bought mine for.

Another reason is, I'm removing and replacing those LED (different colors) with blue ones. Screwing up 250rs fan feels better than screwing up 450rs fan. :p

fcry64, you'll get my PM on monday. :)

iGo said:
LOL.... last month I bought the same fan for 450 from Lammy. That's why I am ready to buy from fcry64, as his prices are as good as half the cost I bought mine for.

Another reason is, I'm removing and replacing those LED (different colors) with blue ones. Screwing up 250rs fan feels better than screwing up 450rs fan. :p

fcry64, you'll get my PM on monday. :)
well never knew the prices in mumbai..i was talking in delhi..no intention to crap...even amarbir has for 285 i guess and shipping..
its short in supply these days so different dealers asking different price...
for the mumbai rates people quoting this offer has a decent price..
by the way what power leds you change the existing ones..technical details on the leds ..if you can

titana said:
by the way what power leds you change the existing ones..technical details on the leds ..if you can

I'll have those details tomm. My brother has persuaded me successfully to let him work on my current 450rs fan. tomorrow evening he'll take a look at it and take the reading for LEDs. :)

Since the pricing issue is clear now, i request everyone not to post O/T or use this place for discussions. :)
You may please use the relevant sections, where it will be far more useful to everyone else too. :)
Sorry for the trouble mods, but please clear all O/T posts from here. :ashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back