[FS] : 3 years old Sony-Ericsson K700i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends !

Selling my 3 years old K700i. It has quite a lot of scratches all over the body :ashamed: as you'd expect from a 3 years old phone. But works good.

It'll suffice little more than for someone who is looking to buy a 2nd hand phone just for backup or emergency purpose.

dsc00809p.jpg

dsc00813.jpg

You'll be provided with the phone and the charger. No bills ofcourse and don't ask about warranty :bleh: . No accessories are available as well; just plain phone and charger

Warranty Terms : I'll provide personal warranty to buyer though for testing period of 3 days from the day of receipt of phone (according to the courier's website). If he doesn't like the phone, he/she has to send it back to me on their expense on 4th day and pm me the tracking number. After the phone has been received, I'll issue refund of Rs 700 (phone cost - my side courier charges).
Update : 28/03/09

Some people wanted to see phone in working condition so I've made a video and uploaded it on youtube.

[youtube]ek2xkq2Zmuw[/youtube]

[youtube]Js9IxO82K28[/youtube]

If you were in Mumbai, I could've easily gotten you more than that from a dealer over here, assuming that it doesn't have any cracks or dents.

^ a small dent on the battery cover on the right-lower corner as shown in the pic above. Anyways, I'm in New Delhi and looking for quick sale.. I'll post some pictures of running phone tomorrow when I get time

Hello mates. I've got couple of ridiculous offers of Rs 500 [shipped] to Bangalore and Mumbai. Cmmon, there's a height to lowballing. If somebody is not paying Rs 800, I'm better off keep this phone to myself.
Anyways, some people wanted to see phone in working condition so I've made a video and uploaded it on youtube. main post updated as well.

[youtube]ek2xkq2Zmuw[/youtube]

shahrocks said:
how is battery and keypad ,as i can see condition is awful

can't you see the video and there's no need for your thoughts on condition. Whatever it is, it's posted in pictures in video. I'm not hiding anything.

Battery condition is pretty good. Gives + 3 days standby time

whr r u from ? and even though you have stated it does'nt mean that i can't say that(truth) dude. like you i don't want to conceal any thing i feel. that i should say..

shahrocks said:
whr r u from ? and even though you have stated it does'nt mean that i can't say that(truth) dude. like you i don't want to conceal any thing i feel. that i should say..

totally useless comments...don't cr@p here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back