FS: 320Gb, 80Gb, 40Gb, 20Gb SATA/IDE etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kniwor

Adept
I've a bunch of HDD's lying around, here are the details, All drives are working perfectly fine without any issues whatsoever.

The 320Gb drive is a Seagate SV35 SERIES drive, and not a barracuda, has better read write speeds.

Seagate Technology - SV35.2 SATA 320-GB Hard Drive

SV35.2 SATA 320-GB Hard Drive
ST3320620SV

Seagate® created the SV35.2 Series™ specifically for the surveillance industry—incorporating unique features that provide a better solution than drives intended for other industries. SV35.2 Series hard drives are designed to save power and space and improve reliability in digital surveillance solutions.

Key Features and Benefits

* 16-MB cache
* Multiple video streams can be written at once
* Video read/write profiles allow greater control over operation utilizing ATA7 Streaming Commands
* Spin-down feature and PowerOn control allow for cooler operation and power savings
* 5-year warranty

Applications

* Digital video surveillance systems
* Digital video surveillance arrays

320Gb - SATA
Serial: 6QF1PQ5X
Model: ST3320620SV
Warranty till Jul 27, 2012

80Gb - SATA
Serial: 9LR0H8L6
Model: ST3802110AS
Warranty: The 80Gb is from a Lenovo PC, and the serial number when put on seagate website shows invalid, hence I don't really know. only the service center guys can tell.

40Gb - PATA (IDE)
Serial: 9RW0DVJ7
Model: ST340215A
Warranty: Out of warranty

20Gb - PATA (IDE)
Serial: B1K9K5GE
Model: 2B020H1
Warranty: Out of warranty
Pics:

3282097698_f670f3870a_b.jpg

3281274761_b3f8b051e8_o.jpg

post from "sushantV" and message from "gcbeldar" landed same time, however "gcbeldar" will buy all HDD's together hence given preference (shipping is a bit problem though), if deal does not work out with him, sushantV, johnie1 in queue.

"gcbeldar" doesn't seem to be replying (or taking the call), so HDD's not on hold anymore. Everyone interested has been sent a PM, following members in queue, i will give it to the buyer depending on my convenience/shipping etc...

gcbeldar
sushantV
johnie1
=CrAzYG33K=
gsnkalyan
nvsr
Sidhu_21
panther

Is there any way to complain about gcbeldar....if he really wanna buy he buys...but mostly like his and my case...he tells to keep on hold and doesn reply...after constant pm's he says i am backing out....#$%$^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back