Fs:: AMD AM2 3600+ & Jetway mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAGNeT

Skilled
Selling my less than 1 year old config which i bought for 6.8k on may 10th 2007.......
amd am2 3600+(1.9Ghz)
Jetway M2A692-GDG

Using that config only now....

Reason for sale::Going for intel e8400 and abit mobo....As i need a powerful config for video encoding and graphical stuff.....

Present market price::5200 with 4000+ processer(ofcourse mobo included) as i guess u dont find 3600+ now....

My price ::3800 shipped any part of india...
Mumbai price::3700

yup amd x2 3600+ (dual core one) am2 socket......All pms replied...

And ya i m in no hurry to sell so presently sticking with same price....as my loss in less than one year in price is almost 40% and need to save cash for new system and new hdd...

sorry was selling combo...i have replied almost all pms except one of vinay.....
So replying here....

Right now the system is on hold for a good building friend....its almost certain he'll buy it...its just that whether he pay cash or try installment tricks..if he does the 2nd again ill bump the thread.....its almost 80% done(and ya i m not passing him discount)will sell for same price as mentioned in thread

Okkay bumping again since that frnd is not ready to part ways with intel p4 still thinks his 2.8ghz is better than this stuff....

right now waiting for vinays reply have pmed him but he is offline and i have to sell this as early as possible as need some cash

hi there,

i would like to buy it...how to go abt it? can u post pics of the mobo? any thing in it's history i should know abt?

Well picts no problem but again i have v3i which will post some crap picts so it will be again like no bebefit but still ill try today...

History nuthin wrong with it...i just got a good deal on e6750 so got it and retired this stuff....as i have no plan for 2nd desktop......havent received pm bak(frm vinay)...and bikeys frnd wants me to hold it for him ....so lets c what comes up in next couple of days......but need to complete this deal as early as possible as i have to rma a disk and put in on sale too

would like to pick the combo from your place...after saturday. can u keep it on hold till then? i would like to check it at ur place and pick it up. cash on pickup? ok with you?

right now dude i have disassemble the parts as i have moved to new comp...i m ready to give 3 days money back if not happy with it from date of purchase.....do let me know...also sorry forgot to post picts ill try to post it today....

bump price remains same...as i still think it still have enough warranty left..also if u damage by some insane oc ull get a better proccy.....

okk..stuff almost sold...the guy will pick on monday and have deposited some cash bi mistakenly in my account..lolz.....i was feeling luky when i saw that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back