FS:-AMD Phenom X4 9650+MSI K9A2GM-FIH (780)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agm203

Disciple
I wanna sell my Phenom X4 9650 + MSI K9A2GM-FIH (780) which was bought in October 2008 (Less then 4 month) from Techshop.in .have the bill and box etc.

Rest of the local warranty left.

Current market price is arnd 7.8-8k for the proccy and 4.2k for the mobo, I would opt only 8500/-(Expected price) including shipping.Will sell bundled only else it would be a headache for me.

Reason for sell have already got something else.I can only ship both mobo and proccy by friday 6th.

If anyone have any question regarding this post here or you can PM me.
All suggestions welcomed :)

Attachments

• DSCN0134 (Small).jpg
    DSCN0134 (Small).jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 198
  • DSCN0135 (Small).jpg
    DSCN0135 (Small).jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 211
  • DSCN0136 (Small).jpg
    DSCN0136 (Small).jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 216
  • DSCN0137 (Small).jpg
    DSCN0137 (Small).jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 228
Huh few wants only proccy n few Mobo he he will see to it if no one want bundled then ill surely have to sell seperately.will let you guys know in that case.thanks

EDIT:- shahbaaz_vision have replied to your PM.:)

cmom shahbaaz bhai leave this for me...hehehe..and am lookin for a cheap amd mobo upgrade for a long time

HEHEHEEE... Sorry buddy this goes to my friend as I had already promised him. I think you should go for ASUS M3N-78EM cost around Rs4500/-

Dude was also thinking if you could sell off your CM690 ALSO.:D

Shahbaaz_vision have confirmed that he will buy both the stuff.have just now pm'em him to confirm for the final time.

If he confirms ill ship it by tommorow,and he said he will make the payment the time he receives it.

:-Would like to know how does it works?people make the payment only after receiving the stuff or payment is made first.Sorry for this as this is the first time i have selling something here in TE market section.:)

general practice is, buyer pays upfront before shipping. U can post on ebay with added fees and buyer can get it from there using paisa pay (equivalent to payment after delivery and confirmation of correct item, though buyer pays to ebay in transit.

agm203 said:
:-Would like to know how does it works?people make the payment only after receiving the stuff or payment is made first.Sorry for this as this is the first time i have selling something here in TE market section.:)

Just about everyone pays up first before it is shipped out.

Only in rare cases where the seller and buyer are well known to each other would you see a 'ship first, pay later' offer.

Shipped both mobo and proccy to Shahbaaz_vision,gave tracking number.he should recieve it by friday.And as he wanted me to send the stuff first and after recieving he'll make the payament.

Shahbaaz has recieved both Proccy and Mobo :) ,but forgot to send the plate for the same :S will be shipping it tommorow.

he'll deposit 8.5k tommorow in my a/c :)

As i told earlier Shahbaaz have recieved both mobo n proccy,but i forgot to send motherboard plate so couriered it on 7th through bluedart and here is what i got to know through bluedart:-Status Delivery Attempted-Consignee Premises Closed
Contact Customer Service :S :S

Have not recieved the payment of 8.5k yet but expecting he'll deposit the cash in my a/c by today.

another case...these incidents r starting to increase..this wouldn't have happened ..if u had sold to me.

hehehee @MTG.. em old reliable hunk in TE as well from the times of TA.

Received the backplate yesterday afternoon at 03:30PM,Gave PC to my friend today morning at 08:30AM. Cash received and the same was deposited at 02:10PM. HEHEHEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back