FS: AMD64 3500+ (939, single core)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamaraj

Adept
In excellent condition, and comes with stock HSF. It was purchased from Vivek Punjabi in the first week of this year. Will provide the same xeroxed bill he gave me. According to the bill, the CPU was purchased in January of 2005, so there is some warranty left still.

Reason: Moved over to AMD X2 6000+.

Yamaraj said:
<BUMP>

Post-Diwali dhamaka offer!

Only 1000/- shipped!!!
I think this Post Diwali Dhamaka came a little too late.... :bleh: :bleh:

Thought you rather keep the cpu than sell at that price....:no: :no:

Its been precisely three days since I transferred the money, and next day, you told me your CPU will be shipped. Since then I'm waiting for the CPU to come. You're not replying to my PMs, you're not even coming online after that rather. Neither I've received any CPU .

What would I consider it? Send me the CPU ASAP or refund my money.

ultimabasher stop spreading FUD. and keep out of Market.

Radeon, have a li'l patience. Even if he shipped it on Friday, it sometimes takes 2 days (friggin couriers) to delivery the goods. and no courier works/delivers on sunday. Stop worrying so much mate. I've bought a modem from him and he did ship the items on time and I did receive it in good n working condition.

deleting OT posts now.

Thanks to all those posts reminding of trade intricacies and and other stuff. And many thanks to Mask for getting rid of all that crap.

The buyer and seller have conversed on phone and the matter is resolved for the time being. I was away from my place, and due to weekend my friend couldn't ship it in time, which he had promised me for. The matter was overblown thanks to some of the paranoid and over zealous members here.

Radeon has either received his package by now, or will receive it ASAP. He is welcome to post his grievances and curse me for the delay, but I request other members to stay away from overblown paranoia seizure attacks in future.

Thanks.

Hey buddy, I've nothing against you. I won't curse you, infact I admire you even more now :)

I haven't received that package yet, but I'm not in hurry anymore.:p

I've just received the CPU, it was very nicely packed.

Yamaraj is an excellent person, and very good seller, I'd rate him very high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back