FS: APC Back-UPS ES 650 - Delhi Pickups Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

clank

Disciple
Ok, got an APC 650VA UPS for sale. Nothing much to say here except that it was bought in Nov, 06 and is in pretty much mint condition. No more warranty left on it though since APC has 2 yrs. cover. Have the original box and bill if needed.

APC claims a battery life of 3-6 yrs. depending on no. of recharge cycles - the battery on this has probably undergone less than 10 recharge cycles in the 2 yrs. its been in use since i have an inverter at home that took over 1 sec after the power went. The UPS only made sure that the PC doesn't turn off in this 1 sec. So the battery on this is also like new and you can expect to get a lot of mileage out of it.

New one sells for Rs. 3000 so i'm setting a very reasonable price of Rs. 1800. Too heavy so local pickups/drop only. Offers by PM only - plz don't lowball in the thread.

Pics attached - the UPS is placed on a lower shelf on my computer table and didn't want to disconnect everything and drag it out for pics so thats why the pics are the way they are. Oh and sorry that you can't see the (username+date) on pic 1 - the flash overpowered the text :p

Okay, consider me out from the deal. I was thinking to come to delhi and collect it and buy some other items from Delhi.

C'mon guys, show some new year spirit - give your desktops the APC advantage. I'm also open to reasonable offers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back