FS : Asus A8N-E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saiyan

The L33t Admeen
Skilled
Hi Guyz i am selling my 2 months old Asus A8N-E for Rs.5250/- with free shipping, negotiable:) .

http://in.asus.com/products4.aspx?l1=3&l2=15&l3=171&model=455&modelmenu=1

Bought it in chennai, a photocopy of the bill will be given as i coud not give the original because i have bought this motherboard along with all other computer parts.

Reason for selling i am buying a DFI Lanparty UT NF4 Ultra- D

Can ship the board only on 30th november.

Waiting for the pms:)

hey saiyan... is that the replacement fan from asus? did you get it from the service center? or did you get it from somewhere else?

my chipset fan too needs replacement.. so just wanted to know.

stormblast said:
damn ur cabinet is clean, nice wire management.
wire management in the sup lanboy is easy due to the horizontal hdd bays....thats y i keep saying that the super lanboy is an excellent cabby

hi....Shyan....like to go for....but priceis going down day by day....for the same here in delhi it is for 5600/- bucks so better u negotiate to 4000- 4250/- i cant give u more of it coz original bill will be no longer with me.....and if I buy the same without bill i can get it in 4800/-( approx)....

ashish new delhi

ashkmr@gmail.com

Pal, Ash. That board is only 2 months old and is in excellent condition. So 4~4.2K is outta the equation. 4.8K shipped would be kinda ok. Also remember that in case of any issues, all u've to do is to ship it back here and Saiyan would claim the warranty. But if u buy without bill for 4.8K as u say, it means that u don't have warranty - Ur board goes kaput, u don't have any other option other than throwing it outta the window. So I'd feel that getting the board from Saiyan for 4.8K, which does have a bill would be better. What say, Saiyan ?

Good point, Ragin. Thanks... Come on ppl. This is a good deal. 4.8K with warranty for an A8N-E which is 2 mths old is seriously good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back