FS : ASUS P5N32-E SLI 680i chipset motherboard +2GB Crucial Ballistix DDR2 1000 RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Hi.
Selling my 2 products.

First is very well know ASUS P5N32-E SLI nforce 680i chipset motherboard.
One of the best 680i chipset boards available in India with all the voltage options you can imagine.
In very good condition.

AS5 is applied on stock heatsinks.
Purchased sometime in Jan-feb this year.

Going for Rs.9000 local buyer, 9500 shipped anywhere in india.

Second product is 2GB Crucial Ballistix DDR2 1000 dual channel kit.
Bought from newegg around the same time.
Comes with lifetime warranty and I will help anyone to get the warranty from US if needed anytime in the future.
Going for Rs.8000 shipped.

Pics on request.
For further queries PM me.

dude can i get your help here...
i want to import 2gb dd3 ram..its available for 450$ on newegg but they dnt ship to india..how much will i end up paying for shiping it to india if i get it online from USA .plz help i need ddr3 ram asap.and plz tell the taxes and dutities also if u know ...thanx a lot in advance

winomaly said:
dude can i get your help here...
i want to import 2gb dd3 ram..its available for 450$ on newegg but they dnt ship to india..how much will i end up paying for shiping it to india if i get it online from USA .plz help i need ddr3 ram asap.and plz tell the taxes and dutities also if u know ...thanx a lot in advance
U can always use pm.
Anyway, i got it imported through relatives. Shipping cost will depend on the method u choose. Its not cheap affair. The min duty for import will be close to 20-21% of the declared cost of the item.( inclusive of shipping )

bump........

Price dropped to 9k on motherboard.

Limited time sale as I need to sell it within 1 week or I will have to keep it.

Vivek has confirmed it yesterday itself before anyone else confirmed.

Sold to him. Picking up today.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back