FS: Asus P5W-DH WiFi AP + Leadtek 6600GT 128MB PCIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiriusB

Adept
1.Leadtek Winfast PX6600GT TDH 128MB DDR3 (Sold to Switch)
Bought on June 2, 2005 from Delta Peripherals, chennai. It's almost 1 year and 9 months since. I have the bill with me. Comes with original box and with all the original bundled accessories/software accounted for.

Asking Price: Rs.3,500 (Shipping cost extra)

Reason for selling: I bought a 7900gt some 6 or 7 months ago and this card has been lying around in its box, forgotten since. Now I need the cash and have to make way for the 8800gtx :eek:hyeah:

Notes:
For those of you wondering what it ees, this is the exact card reviewed here:
Leadtek WinFast PX6600GT TDH - Page 1 - Introduction & Specifications

It comes with two PC DVD games: Prince of Persia: Warrior Within and Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. I didn't even install them as I already had already finished playing those games on my ATi 9700pro :bleh: by then.

Here's some pics. Forgive the image quality for it's from a web cam:
(click for larger image)

2. Asus P5W DH Deluxe WiFi AP
Bought on September 2006, so no question about warranty. This is the board that I bought off TE from fellow forumer Rio. Board is in perfect working condition.

Asking Price: Rs.10,000+Shipping

Reason for selling: Heeding to the call of the new 680i board.

Notes:
For the clueless:
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.

This is the new revision of the board that can go higher on the fsb. The board sells for 14K+ at delta. The remote is unused and is still in it's packaging.

The photos show the mainboard as installed in Rio's stacker:

I want to sell these two off as soon as possible to buy the new motherboard. So get those YGPMs coming ;)

Interested in the card but at a little lower price.. My friend has a tiny budget... Let me know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back