FS: Athlon 64 Venice 3000+, Asus A8N-E, XFX 6600GT PCIe,512x2 TwinMos, PowerSafe 400W

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
No problem Pal,

If i am selling it in parts, you will have the RAM :)
Switch is yet to confirm.

Cheers
Dhiman

Well as i told you my friend was looking fr it and today he bought a brand new system as was very picky about brand new stfuff... Sorry for holding you up...

Hi

My final attempt at selling my PC off :) Last price:

Processor - 4.9K
Mobo - 4.9K
RAM - 3.4K
Gfx - 7.8K
PSU - 0.9K
Cabinet - .6K
DVD Reader - .7K

Monitor - 2.4K
HDD - 0.9K

Total Price: 26.5K

I would be leaving station for a vacation this Friday night (25th) and would be back on 4th April - hence would like to sell off before late Thursday evening (24th).

Cheers
Dhiman

please confirm whether you are selling the components individually or the full system as a package ?

I had not replied to your pm because you were getting offers for the whole package.....

Hi Deejay

if i find buyers for most of the components there is no problem with me selling individual components...As of now I have buyer for only the RAM and Motherboard and maybe you are interested in the Screen + HD...these constitute just a fraction of the total sale value... most of the stuff remain unclaimed....i dont want the other stuff to keep gathering dust lying at my home unused. At least i would like the CPU, gfx also to go.....For the rest of the stuff...well i can still take my time to clear them off. I hope you understand my side of the story :D

Cheers
Dhiman

^^ ok Shahbaaz. However 26.5K is not negotiable. :) Also i have mentioned in my previous post that i would be flying this friday late night and would come back on 4th April.

bennick12:
More interested in selling off the unit as a whole..in case i have to sell it off in pieces...will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back