FS: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (Socket 939)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIKeINSTEIN

Skilled
Item for sale: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (Socket 939)
Screenie: Rough OC on stock opty165 hsf- just sometime back!!:p
edit: screenie deleted as it wasn't watermarked- lotsa pic thefts happening. :(
Condition: Fairly new, Sparingly used.:hap2:
Price: Rs.3800/- only
Reason for sale: I might move out for work in the near future (and maybe out of the city- so no use for desktop). So will have to go Lappy+data card to stay in touch.:(

Need every penny to buy a decent lappy.:ashamed:
Second rig plans for dedicated WCG crunching scrapped as i might get a lappy, main rig will take care of the crunching.:)
Other comments:

Purchased from farookh.

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/msi-rs482-amd-x2-3800-2gb-91695.html
He used it in his HTPC at stock and it's almost unused at my place as it's the second X2 3800+ i bought for my dedicated cruncher.

Will provide the opteron165 4xheatpipe copper cooler for a lil more.:)

(This is my own cooler- farookh had to give away his to another friend.)

I also have a TtBT with the original fan unused as i always used other fans on it.
Note: Anyone genuinely interested is welcome to come to my place and check it out personally.:)

Mumbai buyers or those who can arrange for pick up will be given preference.:cool2:

Hi

I am under little confusion. Whether only CPU is for sale? or With MB + RAM ?
Further Opt165 Procy is it FS? or only 4x heatpipe?

Please clarify.

Lemme clear ur doubts on his behalf.

It is a socket 939 compatible CPU only for sale . There is no mention of motherboard or RAM in the post :) The link that he has given there is from the thread where he has bought it. So, dont get confused by that :p

Opty 165 HSF with 4xheat pipes is the Opteron 165 heatsink with 4 heat pipes which is a better cooler that the present Aluminum Opty 165 HSFs.

Bikey is planning to give the opteron165 4xheatpipe copper cooler with Athlon 64 X2 3800+ IF you are ready to pay a bit more, otherwise you will get the stock HSF that came with the Athlon 64 X2 3800+ processor

Hope it clears ur confusion

khimera said:
Lemme clear ur doubts on his behalf.

It is a socket 939 compatible CPU only for sale . There is no mention of motherboard or RAM in the post :) The link that he has given there is from the thread where he has bought it. So, dont get confused by that :p
Opty 165 HSF with 4xheat pipes is the Opteron 165 heatsink with 4 heat pipes which is a better cooler that the present Aluminum Opty 165 HSFs.
Bikey is planning to give the opteron165 4xheatpipe copper cooler with Athlon 64 X2 3800+ IF you are ready to pay a bit more, otherwise you will get the stock HSF that came with the Athlon 64 X2 3800+ processor

Hope it clears ur confusion
I hope so too- i thought it's pretty clear.:S

Thanks a lot Khimey.:)

btw, the opty 165 4heatpipe copper cooler is way better than the slab of aluminium we get with X2 3800+; with a fast 80mm fan it's almost as good as an XP90.:)

Hi

What is the price for proc with the heatpipe?
Otherwise also I am interested sperately for the Opt165 4x heatpipe cooler. Please pm me for details.

Thanks.

Hi,

I am from Belgaum. Infact, If the price of the processor with the heat pipes will be in an affordable way, then I may think to buy both.

Otherwise, I may buy only Hetsink Pipe. In that case, how much it may cost?
I hope that you are clear.

On Hold for a good friend.:D
(As good as sold.)

Clsong the thread for now- will open it for feedback or if the processor is still available for sale later.:cool2:

What lot- it was just one processor.:p

Had opened this up for feedback and forgot about it.

Sold to Nikhil :thumb:- Blazeflash delivered it in almost 24hrs flat.:O

Thanks a ton Bikey !! This is running in my comp flawlessly :D :D

Great guy to deal with.

@Bikey ---iTrader ratings submitted :D

EDIT: err.... will have to do it tomorrow. Cant rate more than one person per day :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back