Fs: Ati 1900gt

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATI 1900GT for sale as 8800GT is in da house :clap: . I had purchased this card last year from Germany in November for 200 Euros (13000 Rupees). This card is pretty similar to ATI 1950Pro which retails on newegg for 140-145 USD which includes shipping and taxes. I am selling it at a throw away price of 4500 Rupees. This card is great for HT PC setups as the video quality from this card is not even matched by my 8800 GT. I actually feel quite sad selling this. Want to get rid of this as soon as I possibly can!

Radeonâ„¢ X1900 GT - Overview

sydras said:
TUL Radeon X1900GT takes on Gainward's 7900 GT - The INQUIRER :cool2:
I can't believe how cheap these cards are retailing at now. Sometime ago, I saw a 7900/7950GT for around the same throwaway price also.
If I had PCI-E, I'd go for these rather that the midrange 8600GTs anyday. Amazing VFM.

I was thinking the same but heard that DX9 cards struggle with the newer DX10 games. :no:

So basically means i will only keep ranting i wanna game but won't as usual. :ashamed:
@techcheat- really smart pricing. :eek:hyeah:
Is yours the 1900GT rev2?? :huh:

And is it a Connect3D card?? :p
All the best for a good and fast sale- i am digging my empty pockets/wallet too. :p

BIKeINSTEIN said:
I was thinking the same but heard that DX9 cards struggle with the newer DX10 games. :no:
So basically means i will only keep ranting i wanna game but won't as usual. :ashamed:
@techcheat- really smart pricing. :eek:hyeah:
Is yours the 1900GT rev2?? :huh:
And is it a Connect3D card?? :p
All the best for a good and fast sale- i am digging my empty pockets/wallet too. :p

Oh...:S didn't know about the DX10 games part. Is it a driver issue? Cuz these cards certainly have more than reqd muscle to play DX10 games.

This DX10 thing just seems like a gimmick to me :mad: .

Thanks for the overwhelming response... makes me think if I priced the card to low...lol
Currently on hold to TE Addict will reply to all your PMs if he backs out!

Hi,

Is the card still available? Could u post the pic of the card or atleast give a link to the card's specifications & pictures.

Bye.

techcheat said:
Thanks for the overwhelming response... makes me think if I priced the card to low...lol
Currently on hold to TE Addict will reply to all your PMs if he backs out!

Confirmed. Hope to complete the deal by tommorrow.

clown_abhi said:
Hi,

Is the card still available? Could u post the pic of the card or atleast give a link to the card's specifications & pictures.

Bye.

lol don't post some message like repeat of bye :O
the link is already there on some member post

if you are Interested: that card why pm him :p

pls read this market rules :no:
clown with mod :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back