[fs]:big 8600gt 512mb Ddr2 Pci-e

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon_unleashed

I KNOW NOTHING
Adept
Hi everybody, I m selling this card on behalf of my friend.

REASON FOR SALE: My friend wants urgent cash.

The card is in excellent condition as it is used for only 5 months or so. About 2.5yrs of warranty is left n all the accessories with the original box and bill will be provide.

PIC1

PIC2

So guys go get it as fast as u can. U can pm me or cal me at 9870020401. :) :) :)

^^ dont argue with the quoted price...it is his thread and can quote what ever he wants ..no matter how exhorbitant they are........

EscSysRq said:
^^ dont argue with the quoted price...it is his thread and can quote what ever he wants ..no matter how exhorbitant they are........

Hello sir,

where in my post did you see me arguing with the OP?

I just asked the price of a new one to the OP and all in general for my knowledge (to compare and take a call if it was vfm enough for me to buy it for my friend.) :)

OP or anyone else may try to sell stuff for twice the price of a new one and i have no probs with that but no one should deny anyone correct info when asked a query wrt to the sale. :)
Ultimabasher sir went a lil more ahead and commented unnecessarily- bad boy ultimabasher- now that's product discussion- that is not wanted in a sale thread and is akin to thread crapping. :no:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Hello sir,

I just asked the price of a new one to the OP and all in general for my knowledge (to compare and take a call if it was vfm enough for me to buy it for my friend.) :)

OP or anyone else may try to sell stuff for twice the price of a new one and i have no probs with that but no one should deny anyone correct info when asked a query wrt to the sale. :)
Ultimabasher sir went a lil more ahead and commented unnecessarily- bad boy ultimabasher- now that's product discussion- that is not wanted in a sale thread and is akin to thread crapping. :no:

actually ur that post definatly qualify for sarchastic post...which may lead to un neccessory thread crapin like this.........that why i supported OP for his price.....

ultimabasher said:
A new 512 ddr2 is available for ~ 2900 bucks. Not crapping the thread but there are very very very slim chances that someone will prefer your ddr2 over a similarly priced ddr3. DDR2 has very less performance compared to ddr3 IMHO

exactly...actually performance difference is almost 20 FPS ;for a 512 MB GDDR3 vs 512 MB DDR2

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Hello sir,

Gomenasaiyo :(. Should I remove that :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back