[FS] Blackberry Torch 2 (9810)(1 n 1/2 month old with bill and warranty-21500/-shipd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaztin

Royal
Disciple
Update: A Bad news, mostly for me. About an hour back the phone fell from my bed and hit a sharp corner object and it has scratches on front right side now. I have dropped the price to mere Rs. 17000 now. Also pics of the scratch are below. Secondly there might appear another scuff that is not highlighted PLEASE NOTE it was a dust particle and not a scratch.

Only good part is, phones colour is same as the body below that withered paint so unless inspected properly its not directly visible.

Also if possible the buyer might create some issue with the phone and get it replaced by BB.

Hello,

Item- Up for sale is my BB Torch 2 ie 9810.

Reason for sale- Using HTC Sensation XE now and moving on to iPhone 4S soon

Condition- Its in 9.6/10 condition, screen is protected with screen guard since day one, top front is absolutely scratchless, front bottom is having one scratch that I have highlighted in the pic apart from that the trackbutton is a few minor scratches (shown in pic again), and back top again has a few minor scratches and slide up back is one scratch and below he keypad there is one. I am still rating it 9.6 because they are not visible unless given attention to.

Purchase date- 15/09/11 (so warranty is valid till 18 months from the mentioned date)

Asking price- Rs. 17000 +500 shipping = Rs. 17500. (Not negotiable as a new one with bill retails for around 29k and grey market prices are around 25k right now.)

Courier service- DTDC Plus

Pics:

NOTE: Any other thing that you see in the pic except for what I have mentioned is either a dust particle or oil n dirt residue. Also Size of the photo is pretty big so 1/2 mm scratch might look like a 1 cm scratch.

Thanks for looking

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

SOLD to DESTINY

Re: [FS] Blackberry Torch 2 (9810)(1 n 1/2 month old with bill and warranty-21500/-sh

Chirag will Make the Payment tmro morning in your Account

deal done..

destiny :clap:

Re: [FS] Blackberry Torch 2 (9810)(1 n 1/2 month old with bill and warranty-21500/-sh

Chirag, when are you selling your HTC Sensation XE ;-) ?

Payment Made,Kindly Check and Revert Back

awaiting Shiment details

Thanx destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back