FS: Brand New iPhone 3G 8GB (Vodafone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s_anuj

Adept
BRAND NEW UNUSED iPHONE 3G - 8GB (VODAFONE), opened only for taking snaps shown below

Selling on behalf of a friend.
Reason for selling - Won this iPhone on NDTV.com in the Gadget Guru contest. (NDTV.com ::: iPhone contest final five :::) He already had one :eek:hyeah:
Conditions for Sale:
*for Bangalore folks only. (Too risky to ship this).
*No lowballing here. If you are interested in this, please pm me.
* Max time for keeping on hold: 24 hrs

Price: Rs 24,000/-

Here's the big drop: final price Rs 24,000 :hap2:

<hard to find a legit new iphone 3G at this price>

Only if i didn't have a corp airtel connection might have picked it up meself ;)

I'm from mumbai but if i can get someone from Bangalore to pick it up on my behalf and ship it is fine right?

If it is. Then please hold for me. Will confirm within 48hrs.

Absolutely unused right? with all accessories and warranty?

Switch said:
If you are willing to ship and price drop... I am willing to pick this up...

LOL, if he is willing to ship then why pick it up lmao

edit: pick it up as in buy, got it :p

mach9 said:
I'm from mumbai but if i can get someone from Bangalore to pick it up on my behalf and ship it is fine right?

If it is. Then please hold for me. Will confirm within 48hrs.

Absolutely unused right? with all accessories and warranty?

Yeah. Is cool if someone locally can complete the transaction.

unused -> not even the plastic cover thing from the phone removed (u can see from pics)

yaar ship karde mein hi lelunga...i hv had 1 iphone and another cell shipped to me, its safe, if u choose good shipping company..

yeah, if you could have shipped it by a good courier to mumbai, i can pay you directly too

^^i'm next in line....do lt me know ...i've got a cousin in mumbai..so it'll be possible for him to pick it up and ship it to me

dude if u want to ship use bluedart only and tell them that the phone is being send for repairs and it has no commercial value then u will be charged 230 bucks;) .But if u tell the truth they will charge 2400:O :wtf:

I hv gone through all this when I got my iphone shipped from chennai to mumbai:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back