FS: Brand New, Unused, Canon PIXMA IX5000, A3 size color Printer, 13k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to sell this on an Urgent basis. Willing to trade with higher end 8x series video cards, 3870 hd video card, new digital camera 8+ megapixel, Ddr2 Ram, lcd screen etc etc

Brand new Canon IX5000, A3 size photo color printer. Box opened to check for shipping damage only. Ink catridges still sealed. Recieved on this saturday March 1, 08

Mumbai all inclusive price is 15,600/-. Checked on friday at Lammy
11,500/- Mumbai pickup. or 11.75k shipped by Road DTDC

If someone wants it shipped, will do it at actuals via DTDC (surface)

Will provide xerox of bill / invoice for warranty purposes.

My daughter changed her mind!!

PM or POST only if you want to buy.

Canon India

IX5000 – A3 Size Photo Printer

This advanced A3+ printer provides high speed, high-quality output for your documents and graphics. Even print A3+ size borderless photos direct from digital cameras, with long-lasting beautiful prints.
Features
Up to 25ppm mono, 17ppm colour (A4)
A3+ photo lab quality print in approx. 166 sec. in Standard mode*
Photo lab quality: max. 4800* x 1200dpi
Sharp text, vibrant colour graphics
ChromaLife100 for long-lasting photos*
PictBridge-ready
Single Ink system
Advanced A3+ printer for high-speed, high-quality document, photo & graphic output

Professional productivity
An impressive A4 print speed of up to 25ppm in mono and 17ppm in colour delivers professional productivity. Print on a range of sizes right up to A3+ and profit from rapid output for all your work.

A3+ photo lab quality print
Get an A3+ photo lab quality print in approximately 166 seconds in Standard mode*. See your favourite photos in a big, beautiful format. Or enjoy fast borderless photo printing on a variety of different sizes.

Excellent print quality
Canon's FINE technology with 2pl ink droplets delivers a 4800* x 1200 dpi print resolution. The end result is detailed colour output for photos and everything else you print.

Sharp text, vibrant colour graphics
For anyone who needs professional, high quality prints, this printer delivers sharp and crisp black text with rich and vibrant colour graphics. Ideal for documents, spreadsheets, reports, web pages and photos too!

Long-lasting prints
Canon's ChromaLife100 system of print head, inks and Canon genuine photo papers ensures long-lasting beautiful photos**.

PictBridge-ready for direct photo printing
Print photos directly from all PictBridge compatible digital cameras and camcorders. No PC is needed. Enjoy excellent results just moments after your photos are taken.

Economical Single Ink system
The transparent Single Ink system ensures economical operation and minimises ink wastage.

Reliable and easy-to-use
With robust design and large operational buttons the PIXMA iX5000 provides reliability and ease of use. The Auto Feeder can hold up to 150-sheets, adding to overall ease. The printer features a USB2.0 Hi-Speed interface for rapid data transfer, and it’s both Windows and Mac OS X compatible.

Can't seem to find reviews online...any pointers?

I know shipping something weighing 14kg to Bangalore is gonna be expensive, but a good quality printer that can help me print my photographs has been on my wish list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back