FS: CM650W Extremepower SMPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
ultimabasher said:
CM Real power 650 is 6500

CM Extreme power 600 is 3450.

No where 50w extra can mean 2600 bucks extra.

TheITWares - Cabinets & Smps

SUre.. U r chking the price of CM650W RP. Chk the price for CM650W extreme power.
And why it is priced at Rs 6k is a question u shuld ask CM .. I am not pricing it at 6k. I am also a compyter buff like u :)

asheet said:
SUre.. U r chking the price of CM650W RP. Chk the price for CM650W extreme power.
And why it is priced at Rs 6k is a question u shuld ask CM .. I am not pricing it at 6k. I am also a compyter buff like u :)

Come on man we both know CM is a company and can think much better than you and I do. There is no way CM650 is priced at 6k right now. Unless you have something to support your theories, stop skyrocketing the market prices.

Even I am not aware about the market price of this exact model but I am not ignorant either :mad:

Hi Guys... SOrry to inform you this sad news for many of you. However the longest running thread for sale of Cooler Master 650W will be closed on Saturday 10 Jan'09.
My Cooler Master SMPS is sold. However I want to give you all a day more to make merry on my thread.

Also I feel sad that you all will be robbed of the joy of posting on my thread.
But like all good things in life go away some day, your time to test your knowledge has been sharpened here and I am sure you will continue to focus on my new sale threads as & when they open up.

I want to thank each one of you for the commitment shown to Cooler Master. I have also shared this thread & the comments with CM USA and I am sure they will revert in due course with their own comparision & feedback so that you we all get enlightened once again.

Wishing you all a very happy new year once again.

Good bye .. till I post my next sale...

Cheers!!!!

:eek:hyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back