[FS]Compaq lappy

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone today finally my college (IBS, Bang) decided to give us laptops...but the problem is that i already have a laptop(Vaio) so i would be selling the college one :)
the specs are Intel Core2 Duo 5670(1.8Ghz, 800MHz FSB, 2MB L2 Cache), 1 Gb dd2 ram, 120GB Hdd, 15.4" monitor. its brand new opened to check it out and for the pics. the model is Compaq 6720s DT5670 EN also there is a HP laptop backpack with it ;) Price reduced 34k+shipping
sorry was confused a bit :(
Image051.jpg

Image052.jpg

Image054.jpg
Image056.jpg

Image057.jpg

Hey, Update for you:

This laptop is the HP business series: (like the dell vostro/latitude models)

The exact model for the 120Gb version is: 6720s FJ089PA

Config:

HP Compaq 6720s/ T5670/15.4" Widescreen XGA/1024 MB DDR 2 667MHz/ 120GB SATA HDD @ 5400rpm/ DVD RW / Integrated Wireless 802.11a/b/g & Bluetooth v2.0/ Ethernet 10/100Touchpad ScrollZone/ 6 cell Li-Ion Batt/ Vista basic/ 65W Smart AC Adapter/1 Year Warranty/ HP Backup & Recovery Manager/ Rock Solid and Reliable Notebook with Sleek new design—1.27" and starting at 5.5lbs/2.49kg/ Widescreen display with wide-viewing angle/Security – Device Access Manager for HP ProtectTools/Integrated Optical Drive/Security – HP ProtectTools Security Manager/Ease-of-use – HP Total Care/Reliability – HP DriveGuard/SD Card Reader/3* USB 2.0/ExpressCard/54 slot

This is the one, right? Vista basic?

Current street price: 42k

Keep in mind that the HP business series laptops are a bit costly for the config. So you might need to price it quite a bit below this to sell it :)

With genuine XP, nice. :)
Also that backpack is not cheap if bought separately- i have tried a few times. :ashamed:
But have you confirmed you may sell the lappy- some institutions do have certain conditions/restrictions. :)

34k negotiable :)

i have asked them i can sell the lappy...they charged us 75k for it :( :mad: :mad:
also i think its having 2 years of warranty and i can help ya get everything new just before the warranty period expires:clap: :clap: :eek:hyeah:

neomustdie said:
could not got the meaning dude... what you meant...

its like this at the end of warranty period i would help you get the original monitor, hdd and other things in the laptop changed for new one...all my seniors do this. :hap2: :hap2:

rishabh.asthana said:
its like this at the end of warranty period i would help you get the original monitor, hdd and other things in the laptop changed for new one...all my seniors do this. :hap2: :hap2:

something like dell completecover probably on the HP business series ;)

let me know if the xp is original or not and if it is also let me know is it xp home or xp professional. please pm me as i would really be interested in purchaseing it

bumpy......its with original windows XP and office 2007 also there is no bill since it has been given by our college (ICFAI) i have asked the service center guy here in bangalore and he told me one can go to any service center in India and claim the warranty without the bill as all the details are already present with the service center guys(just quoting the serial number and product number would work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back