[FS] : Coolermaster, 120mm blue FAN for Rs 300 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!

Selling this CoolerMaster 120mm blue FAN. This comes as stock fan with CM690 cabinet [the front intake fan]. Price Rs 300 [shipped via Blazeflash] *

If you want via DTDC, price would be Rs 350 [shipped]

No lowballing and crapping please.

dsc00550vf4.jpg

dsc00551ds3.jpg

dsc00548il5.jpg

^ I can list it at eBay for Rs 550 so that you can use Rs 300 discount coupon....effective price Rs 250 {shipped via DTDC } anywhere in India

zanderzone said:
^ I can list it at eBay for Rs 550 so that you can use Rs 300 discount coupon....effective price Rs 250 {shipped via DTDC } anywhere in India

So funny, you are trying to get maximum, if you list on ebay for 550 you will get more than what you expected(Rs.350/-). Anyway I am not interested but in the sake of everybody I PMed you.

Srini said:
So funny, you are trying to get maximum, if you list on ebay for 550 you will get more than what you expected(Rs.350/-). Anyway I am not interested but in the sake of everybody I PMed you.

this is called thread crapping my friend.....if you have bought anything from eBay yet, you'd know that for using Rs 300 off coupon, the effective price of item ought to be more than Rs 500 ..... anyways, thanks for your advise...your useless post is reported for cleanup :bleh:

zanderzone said:
this is called thread crapping my friend.....if you have bought anything from eBay yet, you'd know that for using Rs 300 off coupon, the effective price of item ought to be more than Rs 500 ..... anyways, thanks for your advise...your useless post is reported for cleanup :bleh:

Anyway suggesting good is always wrong, I have to clap myself.

zanderzone said:

there is better option , list on ebay for 500 , buyer gets for 200 after coupon , u will get 500 ,refund 200 directly to buyer . this way buyer gets for free :rofl: and u get ur expected price . :p

H@cKer said:
its quad led:eek:hyeah: and the fourth led is really not glowing;) no camera angle problem

Guess what, Robo is right. I connected this FAN again to my mobo and the 4th one was not glowing, but people... I didn't try to cheat [I actually didn't give attention to that] :bleh:

there is better option , list on ebay for 500 , buyer gets for 200 after coupon , u will get 500 ,refund 200 directly to buyer . this way buyer gets for free and u get ur expected price .

awesome idea man, I'm ready to list at Rs 501 and return 165 to buyer :cool2: [deduct 7% eBay fee] so 7% 0f Rs500 = 35, therefore Rs 200 - 35 = Rs 165
effective price, Rs 35 :bleh:

Robo, you're repped

zanderzone said:
Guess what, Robo is right. I connected this FAN again to my mobo and the 4th one was not glowing, but people... I didn't try to cheat [I actually didn't give attention to that] :bleh:

awesome idea man, I'm ready to list at Rs 501 and return 165 to buyer :cool2: [deduct 7% eBay fee] so 7% 0f Rs500 = 35, therefore Rs 200 - 35 = Rs 165
effective price, Rs 35 :bleh:

Robo, you're repped

I am ready to take it through ebay.

^^ okay but I'll ship though Blazeflash ...in case you require via DTDC, it will incur Rs 50 more....would it be okay ?

I'll refund you Rs 115 instead of Rs 165...don't blame me man, DTDC charges more....what can I do :S

zanderzone said:
^^ okay but I'll ship though Blazeflash ...in case you require via DTDC, it will incur Rs 50 more....would it be okay ?

I'll refund you Rs 115 instead of Rs 165...don't blame me man, DTDC charges more....what can I do :S

Fine, can list it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back