FS: CoolerMaster Stacker 830 (Silver w/Black mesh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiO

Skilled
Sale Price: 11,000 (+ shipping at actuals, est ~1k)

Purchase Date: Jul 29, 2006

Condition: I'm not going to say it's as good as new, but it's well maintained and in pristine condition. As well, you will get all accessories that accompanied the Stacker including two stock CM 120mm fans (~50cfm).

Keep in mind that it's *not* a Stacker 830 EVO which costs ~14.5k. The EVO has only 2 major upgrades: wheels and extra support for EPS power supplies. The radiator-mount in the bottom doesn't count as an upgrade IMO because adding a rad will cramp things in the case, resulting in higher ambient temps.

Here's a detailed review of the original Stacker 830 with pics. You can also view pics of my Stacker in the rig gallery or here.

And for those not familiar with the CM Stacker, a list of features/specs worth mentioning:
  • Dimension: 250mm x 536mm x 638mm (W x H x D)
  • Material: 2mm Aluminum Alloy
  • Motherboards: E-ATX, ATX, m-ATX, BTX, m-BTX, PICO-BTX
  • 5.25" Bays: 9 (Exposed)
  • 3.5" Bays: 4 (Hidden) from 1 x 4-in-3 Device Module included; 1 x 3.5
  • I/O Panel: Dual I/O Panel in Front and Top USB 2.0 x 4, IEEE 1394 x 1, MIC x 1, SPK x 1
  • Cooling System:
    o Front Fan (Intake): One 120x120x25 mm (LED)
    o Rear Fan (Exhaust): One 120x120x25 mm
    o UP to 9 x 120mm FAN (optional)​
    + Front x 3
    + Top x 1
    + Rear x 1
    + Side x 4 (Side fan bracket is also for 140, 120, 92, 80, or 60mm x 4, or 300mm Cross Flow Fan x1 or MIX)​
  • Expansion Slots: 7
  • BTX Upgrade Kits: SRM, BTX Air Duct, and BTX I/O shield included
  • Power Supply: Standard ATX PS2 (Option)

------
That's pretty much everything you'll need to know before making a purchase decision. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back