FS: Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer Sound Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imrahn

Adept
Hi mates,
Got a 2 month old X-Fi Xtreme Gamer in absolute pristine condition for sale.Will also be throwing in a genuine copy of the PC game S.T.A.L.K.E.R which i got with my mobo.

25fkmcj.jpg

2m7fb02.jpg

Reason for sale: Got this as a temp card until i could afford an Auzentech Prelude and the time has finally arrived :D

Price: Bought this for 6.5k by June 4th 2008,willing to part for 4k shipped.

Plz PM me or post here if u got any doubts regarding the card and or pricing and will be promptly answered.

Regards

Imrahn

greenhorn

Skilled
Cant imagine why anyone isnt buying this. Last of the Hardware Accelerated EAX 5 cards.This one is for those of you gamers sticking to XP and having surround speakers, and at a good price :)

Users with Nforce mobos might want to double check for issues with their boards though :ashamed:Has the Heatsink, so chance of issues is less

raj404

Disciple
i will take it. PM me ur bank a/c details. was keen on Neville's Soundblaster, but i guess he has already confirmed the sale to one of us(no reply to my PM).not much of an audiophile, but the price is really tempting.

raj404

Disciple
pymt made, acknowlged, recd tracking no., awaiting delivery :)

hey guys, Newegg is selling this card for ~$46.(actual price ~$91) ---->
Newegg.com - Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer 7.1 Channels 24-bit 96KHz PCI Interface Sound Card - Sound Cards

i had checked out Newegg just day before yesterday, price then was ~$91.
just the luck of the draw, i guess :( .
this is not to belittle my purchase( i am getting the orig.STALKER game :) too with it.
those interested in upgrading can get it thru' KMD for ........mebbe 2.6k?

Status
Not open for further replies.