FS: Creative X-Fi XtremeMusic Sound Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Il take it for 4.5k shipped to Hyderabad if you provide personal warranty of 1 week...

We can barter for my Creative Audigy 4
I need XM for 24-bit crystalizer. if interested let me know. Ready to pay u + my card barter

can u plz post some pics and can u tell me wut all u got with the card?

im intrested in buying ur card

PS. i live in mumbai so no shipping hassle :hap2: :hap2:

Why is it that you dont let people know the status...
I asked you through pm n here if you would be interested to sell that card to me. Silence means No I guess, but I expect some reply, especially when I was the first to give you an "interest"...

All the best for your sale.

To Vij and other who might be interested the lowest i will sell that card is 4.5k plus shipping of Rs100/- if u are in bombay then u can collect the same from my place at chembur.

Sorry Vij but was a little busy 3-4 days i have become the father of a baby boy on 6-4-07.

Congrats! :clap: Your son is really lucky for me, as guess its due to him that I sold my revo :D I wish him all the very best. May he shower happiness everywhere he goes.

@zhopu...
check pm.....I hv to back out of the M-audio deal...I need vista support within 2 months and majority say it doesnt look like happening. M-audio does not support vista now :( ......pl dont ship...but yes farookhs son is lucky for u n Il make it up to u in any way I can...For starters u can have my 1800XT for 6.8k...or my 512mb ddr2 667 laptop memory for 999. Only for u, no way in hell Im giving this offer on TE now.
@Farookh
Sent u pm...pl crosscheck once again if this card is wrking perfectly...
pl confirm and Il transfer money...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back