FS: Dell Inspiron 1525 - Excellent Condition, Dell Warranty - Price Dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

clank

Disciple
For sale is my Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop (purchased in May, 2008).
It is in excellent cosmetic condition - the entire laptop and screen is in absolutely pristine condition. There is some very minor discoloration along the edges where the screen meets the base and thats pretty much it. Overall it can potentially be passed off as a new laptop and i would rate the condition as 9/10.
Flawless working condition and everything works as expected. Also it is covered under Dell Complete Cover Warranty till mid May, 2009. Has mostly been used while plugged in to mains and currently the battery lasts for more 2.5 hours of general usage after a full charge.

C2D 1.83Ghz
2GB Ram
160GB HDD
15.4" 1440x900 res. screen - paid extra and it looks absolutely divine
Genuine Vista Basic
And other standard things like Webcam, Remote etc.

Open to offers by PM only. Looking to sell this as I want to upgrade but don't wanna lose too much money on this so if I don't get a buyer, I'll probably just keep this.

Would prefer a local deal and I can hand deliver it anywhere in the NCR region. Buyer can inspect the laptop and pay me on delivery.
If I must ship it, then I'll have to talk to a good courier like Bluedart and will give a shipping quote accordingly.

@shailesh: currently 1525 is not availble
but almost around same config will be around 30-31 k

@clank: do u have the dell bag i mite be interested in the bag:tongue:

47Shailesh said:
what is it's current market value

The new Dell Inspiron 15 has a somewhat better config (2Ghz C2D and 250GB HDD) and will cost you roughly Rs. 35,000 from Dell online store once you add delivery charges.
Also you no longer have the option to go in for a higher resolution screen which I had paid roughly Rs. 2000 more for when I ordered mine.

hey i wud advise u to keep this one dont sell!!

y do u want to upgrade ?

and that too just within 1 yr

i myself purchased this one last yr with 3 gb ram and default screen resolution

and i love it

i ll strongly advice u not to sell it just keep it

if u want to upgrade get a new one and keep this fro any of ur family members

btw do u want a gaming laptop

for gaming desktops r good not laptops

so just keep it!!

rest up to u!!

all the best!!

^^ Actually I have to leave my city in a while and so keeping a desktop for gaming is no longer possible.
You're right, it certainly is a very capable lappy and hasn't let me down so far, but I'm looking for something smaller (most prob 14.1") and with dedicated graphics now. At the same time, I don't wanna lose too much money within an year of purchase so will only go ahead if I get a decent sale :)

Its a year old laptop with almost no warranty... You might want to provide a better incentive than a 1k dip from current market price.

^^ The current market price for a similar config (inspiron 15) from Dell is roughly 35k all inclusive. An additional Rs. 1200 if you want complete cover and now it no longer has an option for a high res. screen.
Also I'm open to minor negotiations :)

clank said:
^^ The current market price for a similar config (inspiron 15) from Dell is roughly 35k all inclusive. An additional Rs. 1200 if you want complete cover and now it no longer has an option for a high res. screen.

The 35k config is with 50% higer dics spave and a 200MHZ processer sped bump. And you know how much these can cost from Dell. Your complete cover has a month left. Yes, the higher res your laptop has is a plus.

Will keenly watch this thread for price reductions.

clank said:
The 35k config is with 50% higher HD space and a 200MHZ processor speed bump. And you know how much these can cost from Dell. Your complete cover has just abt a month left. Yes, the higher res your laptop has is a plus.

Will keenly watch this thread for price reductions.

see no body will buy this for 29k + shipping for this config as of now
u mite have purchased it over 40 k last year i guess.
even mine was configured for 44 k last year with dell backpack which i got for 36k through EPP.
so think again!!

u know i ordered the dell vostro A840 for 25662 on 31st march .
and it has 1 gb ram with 160 gb hdd and it is 14 inch

and its a new one

BUMP yet again!
Please note that I'm open to offers and willing to negotiate a bit with a genuine buyer but don't want to reduce the price here since people always expect to get things for less than the posted price so that kinda becomes frustrating. . .

too bad.

would have considered buying it if <25k.

I'd be better off buying the Vostro model someone mentioned above at the current price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back