FS: (Dim value deal) 1 mnth old ASUS P320

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poga

Disciple
Got this about a month ago for around 12k........its a decent phone (for the price okay)...i hav the box n things but hav to look for the cds (they were pretty useless anyway) i hav upgraded it to the latest firmware....

NOTE: there is a little silver paint chipped at the earpiece ( u can check it out in later photos)...and i have lost the earphones and the cloth cover....i can find out the cost for them (not more than 500 for both)....

This is a diminishing value deal :huh: ...i.e the price will start to reduce 100/- per day till its sold (booked) or i meet my margin price to sell.....:hap2:
i am doing this for quick sale as i need money to buy a gift 4 smeone
i don't know if this is allowed so mods if u r reading this...kindly enlighten me..

grab it before someone else does....;)
(edit: phone sold to RedBull via TE)

oh yeah...i forgot to mention....i have already put scratchguard and also i'm giving a 2gb microsd along wid it

sauravr....u r next in line

Stalker has confirmed to me that he is backing out of the deal due to some reason.....

The phone is up for grabs again and this is the line up of the people intersted in the same order...

Shekhar
balistic
WingZero
hanzy
coolraghav
bikey....i will be crappin in your thread soon too... ;)

cheers

anuragjiwrajka said:
i hope this phone is under warranty...

yes, anuragjiwrajka....you get almost the complete warranty as i bought it with a bill.....

hanzy said:
@nimit : whats the hold period per member ? and why isnt the value dimishing as per your post ?

well....shekhar has not got back to me yet and as i have already mentioned i'm looking for a quick sale so hanzy....u'll be receiving a pm from me...:hap2:

regarding the diminishing value...well i mentioned "till its sold (booked) "....so as so many people alredy booked it....:eek:hyeah: y shud i reduce the price..:cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back