FS: eSATA Cable | SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel (Price Slashed by 20%)

Status
Not open for further replies.
side winder is no longer available, i remember seeing one when i bought the logitech wingman wheel at the store,the box was so huge compared to the logitech,i sold mine force feedback wheel for the same price of 1500,so ur pricing is good.

Hmm,

I am interested, can you hand over this on domestic airport tomorrow?

Also, please let me know the dimension and weight of package, since a colleague will be flying from Delhi to Pune.

~LT

^^ It's quite huge... but it's not that heavy... It will fit in a big plastic bag... like the one's you get at Big Bazaar ;)

What's the flight timing?? Can't your friend pick-up from Bandra before going to the airport??

NeViLLe said:
^^ It's quite huge... but it's not that heavy... It will fit in a big plastic bag... like the one's you get at Big Bazaar ;)

What's the flight timing?? Can't your friend pick-up from Bandra before going to the airport??

:ashamed: :ashamed: Ahh I don't know why, but I felt that your location is delhi. If you are in Mumbai, hmm can you hand it over to a relative of mine in Andheri? He really can't make it Bandra as he has joined TCS recently and not much conversant with Mumbai.

Let me know.

~LT

linuxtechie said:
:ashamed: :ashamed: Ahh I don't know why, but I felt that your location is delhi. If you are in Mumbai, hmm can you hand it over to a relative of mine in Andheri? He really can't make it Bandra as he has joined TCS recently and not much conversant with Mumbai.

Let me know.

~LT

Ya... sure I could do that over the weekend ;)

PM me the address and let me know who will be making the payment :p

NeViLLe said:
Ya... sure I could do that over the weekend ;)

PM me the address and let me know who will be making the payment :p

Awww... Hmm Andheri is mine relative's office address. He stays at Thane. So let me know if it will be possible on weekdays? Mine relative will do the payment. :p

~LT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back