FS: eVGA 8800GT KO 512MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Selling my eVGA 8800GT KO edition 512MB card in pristine condition. ( Factory oc of 675/1950 + lot of headroom on the card ;) )

Bought from KMD.
Carries eVGA lifetime warranty.
Original Box and cables are there.

Crysis original game bundle options provided.

I have installed zalman ZV9 cooler on it as you can see in pics.
Its easy to remove if you wish to have the card with stock cooler. ( Ramsinks come off easily, they are not attached by adhasive. )

ZV9 not available for sale separately.
No vmods or bios mods done on this card.
Below is the max this card was ever pushed.
Recent pic + 3dmark pic provided.

Card came with QuakeWars ET game bundled. its included in the basic price. The Crysis is additional option.

Prefer Mumbai local purchase.
Outstation Rs.150 shipping extra.
Prices are reasonable for such good card with lifetime warranty and great ocing potential.

Available for sale for short time only otherwise I am gonna keep this.

Gigabyte 8800GT with copper version of the same cooler and 700/1920 clocks is under 12k locally with warranty. Comes with a free game too. Just fyi.

Bought from KMD.
Carries eVGA lifetime warranty.
Original Box and cables are there.

Nt every user like a new one will be versed with warranty of products from KMD. Since no local warranty is there I think its better to mention it here as I think u always keep ur facts clean :)

Gigabyte 8800GT with same cooler and 700/1920 clocks is under 12k locally with warranty

The Gigabyte comes with a diff cooler ....I think its the Zalman VF 890 with 2 copper heatpipes :)

Nice try Supra ;)
I have clearly mentioned that its bought from KMD and KMD warranty terms are very well known.

I am very well aware of the Gigabyte card. But then again, its not evga. We just bought one couple of days back here for 12750 ( prices here are slightly more, wish i had decided to sell it 2 days back :( )
And you pay 14500 with stock cooler for this card here. I am selling it 2k cheaper, with $45 cooler only because its not a local distri product.
Gigabyte is also non standard PCB version. There are obvious cost cutting on the card, no shielding on the DVI ports.

ANd those who are not aware, ZV9 is Fatality version of zalman VF900 CU 2 heatpipe cooler. All copper, nickel plated. Costs over $44 and is one of the better small cooler out there. Better than the one on the GB card. Keeps this card under 50C full load :eek:hyeah:

Also the card does come with its own QuakeWars ET bundle included ( game is still sealed, never opened, key unregistered. ). Its printed on the box that it comes with ET QW ;) Offering Crysis as additional bundle to those who are interested.

Hope everything is cleared up.

EDIT :
Here is the better pic of my cooler taken just after i bought it.. Dont be mislead by the top view. this is also a heatpipe cooler.

I realise the Zalman is not for sale separately, but IF someone buys ur card without the fan, I'm interested in the fan. Just mentioning so if u do decide 2 sell the fan, I can claim 1st preference:)

Will do but its highly unlikely as even if someone decides to buy the card alone, my next purchase is supported by this cooler as well :eek:hyeah: ;)

Nice try Supra
Ah man! U took it other way round. I dnt think it will effect ur sale at all if u mention it clearly. A new user registers and thinks KMD is a dealer ...he might nt be well versed. After the confusion abt the bill thingy I thought everybody will be clear abt all stuffs. also it sounds like eVGA is God :p...anyway u r the seller so buyer will think accordingly....& time will decide if ur pricing is correct

Anyway u took as if I get something ruining the sale. Mods plz delete my posts as Funky doen't want them here....Anyway u ppl will do it :rofl:..thanks in advance

We just bought one couple of days back here for 12750

TechHead gt the card in Mumbai for 119xx.....u can check his post in the Gigabyte 8800GT thread

also some light on DVI shielding from popular mechanics

Popular Mechanics: Tech Clinic Expert Q & A - April 2006 - Popular Mechanics

Who is talking about cable shielding here?

When it comes to shielding on ports, these are inside your cabinet, exposed to what is electronically noisy environment. Why do you see the the audiophiles out there shielding their entire sound cards in the cabinet with shielding mats?

Or did you think all other reference cards are using shielding for fun?

About your post, you and I both know what you meant. Just leave it at that. I havent asked any mod to remove it and I wont. Its better this way that I gotta answer it here in public which is better :p

And cost cutting in the end is just that, its there and evident.

And eVGA is eVGA, its a brand name, reputation, good and quick rma record, long standing reputation of churning out high quality card which is the reason people stick to them.

I thought ZV9 was mine before you had even received it and you were keeping it safe for me. :p

Infact it was taken even before it landed in India. :rofl:
But then the buyer of the 8800GT may have it, especially as it's in use and a very fine cooler to let go of and obviously you may use it for your next card if he/she doesn't. :p

But that cooler was mine, is mine, will be mine- period. :rofl:

i told him(hashal) that earlier that let me confirm from phoenix...then warranty wise my friend for whom i am buying that card might be at risk...he is noobish too. so i am gettin this card.

btw harshals card seems great too.

Bumping up the thread. fcry I have replied to your PM. :) Just bumping this so as I am not at loss of loosing potential buyers. If you confirm within next day or so card is still yours. but if you cant, I have to offer it to the other interested people.

has he already bought that card from u or u still have it for sale , please reply i want it if fcry not buying. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back