FS: EVGA GTX295 Plus OC 1792MB (Rs. 16300)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Udit

Veteran
Selling my EVGA GTX295 Plus OC 1792MB GFX Card

Purchase Date:
8th January, 2009
Date of Receipt: 22nd January, 2009
Source of Purchase: Techenclave Member & TODPHOD Operator "Katmandude"
Warranty Details: 2yrs 2months TODPHOD Warranty Remaining
Reason for Sale: Got a Gigabyte HD5870

Cost of New: $520 Shipped on Newegg + "Katmandude" Charges making it cost Rs. 31000 minimum

Note: This is a Limited Edition Factory Overclocked Card which runs at Core 594MHz/Shader 1296MHz/Memory 1026Mhz (2052MHz) (Reference Design Speeds are Core 576MHz/Shader 1242MHz/Memory 999Mhz (1998MHz)

Selling Price: Rs. 16300 Shipped

5 Days Delivery

Box & All accessories included with a Free DVI to HDMI Adapter

No Testing Warranty & Refunds Offered

No Holding Business too

Pictures:

shahbaaz_vision

Adept
Hey pal, Sorry for posting here. But this seems to be more than powerful card compared to GTX285 moreove rthe prize value between the 2 is not much when we compare your selling prize vs the prize of a new GTX285.

hellgate

Adept
@Udit if a GTX 275 wud do for u (instead of GTX 285 that u wish to buy), then lemme know.I've 1 up for sale.its a XFX GTX 275.purchased from Rashi, Kolkata.
I'm from Durgapur.

Udit

Veteran
hellgate said:
@Udit if a GTX 275 wud do for u (instead of GTX 285 that u wish to buy), then lemme know.I've 1 up for sale.its a XFX GTX 275.purchased from Rashi, Kolkata.
I'm from Durgapur.

no thank you :)

Malique

Adept
Hey Udit, just curious to know why are you selling such a good card and going for a lower model?

Udit

Veteran
mhamirma said:
Hey Udit, just curious to know why are you selling such a good card and going for a lower model?

my room is too dusty & 295 catches dust fast which causes overheating

i'm handicapped & can't get it cleaned often thus I plan to buy 2x SAPPHIRE Vapor-X Radeon HD 4890 1GB because the type of cooler it has catches dust rarely

also the resale value of 295 is reducing & i need 5k urgently

Malique

Adept
ok thanks for the info Udit. and sorry to know about ur DMD (checked from ur profile and did some basic googling on it).

ajish65

Adept
Oh man you decided to sell it after all? Too bad. None of the suggestions were worth trying out? Neway, good luck for your sale dude! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.