FS: Excellent condition Sony MDR-XD200 HiFi Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

clank

Disciple
SOLD!

For sale a pair of sony mdr-xd200 hifi headphones in excellent condition. Great cans at a great price.
Bought approximately 14 months back from Sony World in New Delhi for 1500 rupees.
More information about the headphones at this link : Sony India: MDR-XD200

These are great headphones and i used them only for watching movies so they have been judiciously used and are in great condition. Havent really used them for music but you'll love them for watching movies as they sound amazing and simulate surround sound very well. Approx 9/10 condition where 10 is a new piece ;)
Price as stated above. Rs. 900 for buyer pickup or 1000 shipped. Currently a new pair retails for Rs. 1500 at sony world. I would have posted pics but they look exactly like stock ones and my phone cam aint very good. Still i can post some if required.
These ship as-is that is i havent retained the box, bill, manuals etc.
PM me or post here your offers.
Selling them coz i need some cash as i'm looking to buy something else.

My personal 15 day testing warranty offered as usual against DOA/differing from description.
100% positive feedback seller on ebay (ID: the_clank), TE forums and at digit forums.

And I shall buy them :D (would appreciate a few pics showing it in the condition you say it is in before i send you the cash :) )

Pm me your Payment details (ICICI fund transfer preferred )

Compared to the creative ep-630 in my opinion (i'm not an audiophile so this will be a very basic comparison with minimal technical jargon and more hands-on experience related):
Music - These obviously have a less strong bass as ep-630s are in-canal type earphones and pump bass deep into your ears.
Details and volume level on both are comparable and in general very good.
Movies - This is where these excel ; being bigger and covering my ears nicely i find to provide a more realistic sound experience with lots of depth and good surround sound whereas ep-630s are more of in your face if you know what i mean. Also i find them much more comfortable to have on for the duration of a movie with soft padding, nice fit and a 2m (or longer?) cable so i can recline on my bed and watch the movie in comfort ;)

^^ pics attached and pm sent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back