{FS} - Gears of War 2 LE - eBay Listing with discount coupon

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepakc

Disciple
Selling my Gears of War 2 Limited Edition Copy

Note- The Flashback map code & Golden lancer code is NOT included.

Disc is absolutely Scratch less..

My Price - 1600/- shipped.

I have also listed the Game on ebay.in

if anyone wants to buy it thru ebay i can give few discount coupons which gets u Rs. 300 / 400 off
PM me

here is the Link

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...E:IT&ih=007

PM me if interested.

Come on guys the deal cant get better than this.

[mod]You must provide 2 clearly visible pictures of the product along with your TE username and date written by hand on a piece of paper next to the product. Try to provide picture of bundled accessories if any.[/mod]

Please provide a pic of theproduct with your TE id and date. Closed until then, you can open the thread from market watch once you have the pics.

Blade_Runner said:
[mod]You must provide 2 clearly visible pictures of the product along with your TE username and date written by hand on a piece of paper next to the product. Try to provide picture of bundled accessories if any.[/mod]

Please provide a pic of the product with your TE id and date. Closed until then, you can open the thread from market watch once you have the pics.

As has already been mentioned more than 2 months ago - kindly do the needful.

Despite repeated warning, you have flouted market rules and to top it you post a digitally manipulated image showing your TE id and name. Looks to me like the product is not in your possession. Locking and Trashing thread.

Blade_Runner said:
Despite repeated warning, you have flouted market rules and to top it you post a digitally manipulated image showing your TE id and name. Looks to me like the product is not in your possession. Locking and Trashing thread.

i have posted the pics in possession..reopned the thread.
it was just that i was lazy to find the game and click a pic again..

will follow the rules from now on..thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back