FS: Gigabyte X1900XTX 512mb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivunited

Adept
(Mumbai buyers preferred)

Product: Gigabyte X1900XTX 512MB

Condition: Used (10months)

Package: Comes with original bundled games and softwares.

Extra Note: Never been overclocked and is in Excellent condition, have applied AS5 to it.

Warranty: its got international warranty so u cant claim it here.

i took these pics with a really crappy cell cam so excuse the quality.

Price: 11k (non-negotiable)

Please don't lowball as the price is set at a very appropriate value!

Attachments

• x1900xtx 1.jpg
    x1900xtx 1.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 303
  • x1900xtx 2.jpg
    x1900xtx 2.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 314
  • x1900xtx 3.jpg
    x1900xtx 3.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 335
  • x1900xtx 4.jpg
    x1900xtx 4.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 330
Dam! I have just 2 more week to go before my next salary comes in & am really broke at the moment after buying my Core 2 Duo Rig.:mad:

BTW how much PSU power will I require if I buy this card? Also what are the other requirements as far as heating up is concerned.Awesome deal buddy.Hope I could make it in time as I really need this one.Let me try.

premium_gpu_consumption.gif

and yes this card is a little on the hotter side but if u have proper air ventilation in the cabbie then it shud not be a problem.. i have applied ArcticSilver5 on it already so no worries :)

So how much PSU power would that equate to? I mean what would be an ideal PSU for it? I have no clue about the volts & rail ratings.Will a Zebronics Pure Platinum 500Watts PSU go well along with it?

sorry for OT but i also have Zeb Plat series 500W and it use to die when i use to run x1800xt. this 1900xtx will surely require more power.
i removed 3 fans out of 4, removed 1 DVD-RW and one 40GB HDD then i was able to use my card with full speed. so if you are interested in card then go for it. it is really very good card but don't expect it runs nicely in games with Zeb 500W. if you can manage Antec or CM then its a OK..

Then there was something wrong with that PSU for sure.

I have used the x1900xt on everything from powersafe 450 to Zeby 540 / 640 and it worked fine on all those on a decent machine. The things you removed to get your card working hardly consume any power. That clearly shows there must have been something wrong in those devices ( internal short ckt or spark) or the PSU itself.

X1900XTX will run fine on any decent psu rated 450+ watt. And by that i am not talking about crappy iball or generic ebys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back