Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None afaik
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
No longer in use
For sale: Gigabyte 1660Ti and Oneplus Buds.

The 1660Ti is ~1 year old. It was purchased from Cost 2 Cost in Nehru Place (Delhi) sometime in November 2020. I have marked the invoice as unavailable as I cannot provide it right now, but I've asked my sister to look through my room at my parents house in Delhi to find it and will be able to provide it in a week or two if she's able to find it. If she can't find it, I can still provide it but I can't say till when that will be possible exactly since it'll have to wait till I go to visit Delhi. As far as I know the warranty period will be elapsing shortly so I'm not sure of how much value the invoice is, but if it's particularly important to you I'm happy to give you an undertaking that I'll send it to you within the next 2 months. I'm selling the graphics card because most of the games I play on PC (when I get the time, which is rarely) run fine on my old R9 280X and I'd rather get a next-gen console.

The OnePlus buds are also around 1 year old, they were purchased in December 2020. They were purchased from Amazon, so I can send the PDF invoice for those via email. The price listed is for the graphics card; the earphones I'd like to get a thousand bucks for but I'm open to offers (they're good earphones and I'd rather see them used than lying around my cupboard, I have bought new ones)

The graphics card is in perfect condition and has been used sparingly. The earphones are scuffed and have some wear on the case.

As mentioned, would prefer a local pickup for both. I can maybe consider shipping the graphics card at extra expense, but I'd much prefer a local sale. IMG_0030.jpgIMG_0033.jpgIMG_0034.jpgIMG_0031.jpg

For sale: Gigabyte 1660Ti and Oneplus Buds.

The 1660Ti is ~1 year old. It was purchased from Cost 2 Cost in Nehru Place (Delhi) sometime in November 2020. I have marked the invoice as unavailable as I cannot provide it right now, but I've asked my sister to look through my room at my parents house in Delhi to find it and will be able to provide it in a week or two if she's able to find it. If she can't find it, I can still provide it but I can't say till when that will be possible exactly since it'll have to wait till I go to visit Delhi. As far as I know the warranty period will be elapsing shortly so I'm not sure of how much value the invoice is, but if it's particularly important to you I'm happy to give you an undertaking that I'll send it to you within the next 2 months. I'm selling the graphics card because most of the games I play on PC (when I get the time, which is rarely) run fine on my old R9 280X and I'd rather get a next-gen console.

The OnePlus buds are also around 1 year old, they were purchased in December 2020. They were purchased from Amazon, so I can send the PDF invoice for those via email. The price listed is for the graphics card; the earphones I'd like to get a thousand bucks for but I'm open to offers (they're good earphones and I'd rather see them used than lying around my cupboard, I have bought new ones)

The graphics card is in perfect condition and has been used sparingly. The earphones are scuffed and have some wear on the case.

As mentioned, would prefer a local pickup for both. I can maybe consider shipping the graphics card at extra expense, but I'd much prefer a local sale.View attachment 117861View attachment 117862View attachment 117863View attachment 117864
Interested if it's still available

Hey all, I've been a little overwhelmed by the amount of interest, especially since I work 8-8 and came home to see all the PMs. I am reconsidering the pricing right now as I have been advised to do so by many people and will close this thread and open a new one once I've made a decision.
(this is regarding the graphics card)

Huh, I knew it lol, the delay in response here since the FS post was too much making the above decision obvious.
And here I thought we had a good samariton among us, guess I was too positive :p

Huh, I knew it lol, the delay in response here since the FS post was too much making the above decision obvious.
And here I thought we had a good samariton among us, guess I was too positive :p
nah I wouldn't judge anyone on pricing what they have to sell according to market rates. price discovery by markets is one of the very few just systems that puts things into hands of people who need it the most without involving any trust.

Actually the delay was because I work from 8am-8pm and don't really get time to do personal stuff during work hours, so I had to sit and reply to everyone when I got home. Anyway, thanks for your judgmental comment. :bless:

Update for all the interested parties: I've agreed to sell it to the user who first PMed me as that seemed the fairest thing to do. We will make the exchange today and I'll add the final confirmation once it's been handed over.

nah I wouldn't judge anyone on pricing what they have to sell according to market rates. price discovery by markets is one of the very few just systems that puts things into hands of people who need it the most without involving any trust.
No, I completely agree. Just in that case seller should price it accordingly in the first place, I'm sure some thought went into the expected price when posting initially. I'm not against anyone, just seems funny when people change prices according to demand on "used" items but honestly who am I to say anything because same thing happens on retail markets almost all the time. Best example to observe is amazon/flipkart.
Anyways, no harm intended to anyone and props to OP to sell on FCFS.

Last edited:
No, I completely agree. Just in that case seller should price it accordingly in the first place, I'm some some thought went into the expected price when posting initially. I'm not against anyone, just seems funny when people change prices according to demand on "used" items but honestly who am I to say anything because same thing happens on retail markets almost all the time. Best example to observe is amazon/flipkart.

you r right brother

Yelling Houston Astros GIF by MLB

@rudiv would you mind sharing the price you sold the 1660ti?
No, I wouldn't mind. The aforementioned user picked it up from me shortly before this post for a mutually agreed price of 30k. Not sure if it's possible to edit my original post, but if so I will update to reflect that the graphics card has been sold.
No, I completely agree. Just in that case seller should price it accordingly in the first place, I'm sure some thought went into the expected price when posting initially. I'm not against anyone, just seems funny when people change prices according to demand on "used" items but honestly who am I to say anything because same thing happens on retail markets almost all the time. Best example to observe is amazon/flipkart.
Well, people have told me before that I seem like a funny guy so I'll take that in the spirit in which it was intended. I'll be more sure of my pricing in the future if I sell anything else on this board and will try and clear it with you beforehand when possible.
Forgot to mention, not directly related to your post but your invocation of the biblical parable made me think of this.

Last edited:
No, I wouldn't mind. The aforementioned user picked it up from me shortly before this post for a mutually agreed price of 30k. Not sure if it's possible to edit my original post, but if so I will update to reflect that the graphics card has been sold.
I would still consider 30K a very good price considering people have been asking around 40-45K for this card on fb and other marketplaces.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back