FS: Heavy duty server case 120mm fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajex

Adept
Hey all,
i got this fan from Nehru place for 450 bux and its BRAND NEW .... but it never made it to my cabinet due to my cabby's small size :ashamed: ... and has been lying around idle since then ... the fan can be connected directly to the UPS/ power switch ... has a great CFM ( dunno the exact value :| ) ... check the pic below .. i think its self explanatory :) .. it has METAL BLADES and is really airy :)

thanks for looking,

Regards,
Ajex

I have Sunon A2123HST and A2123HBT as tablefans. These fans are 500g+, so if anyone is planning to use them for heatsinks, forget it :)

AC fans are very loud and have a typical electric hummm around them all the time. Not to hurt anyone's sale, but FYI.

my 80 mm case fan makes more noise than this :) ... it makes a slight hisssssssssssssssssss/hummm but not very much! ... and its airflow more than makes up for its noise ...

AC fan in PC?? :O
lolol...
Mention specs in the first post please. :)
Expecting people to check pics for specs, though pics are a must now, is kinda lame imho. :p
all the best with your sale. :p

Dude!

I suggest you use some other image upload site,

Esp since the one u are using it, is showing some real cheap pics beside it.............

hmasalia said:
Esp since the one u are using it, is showing some real cheap pics beside it.............

:lol: :lol:

But sometimes imageshack does have the same problem while uploading;

Chaos said:
You should mention this is an AC fan and won't work with computer PSUs as mentioned on the box.

Hey Chaos, nothing's mentioned on the box; :S

And he's already posted this:

the fan can be connected directly to the UPS/ power switch

By seeing the image, it clear shows to be AC 120x120x38 mm fan. It is clearly written on the box in the image showing it to be: "MODEL: 120X120X38/220VAC-240VAC-----Tidar MODEL: 120 X 120 X 38, 220/240VAC~50/60Hz 0.14A---IMPEDANCE PROTECTED"

It all means that it size is: 120 mm X 120 mm X 38 mm

It running voltage is: 220 to 240 volts AC-------"Here it shows it requires AC current and not DC current of SMPS."

It running frequency is:50/60 Hz

Current consumed/required: 0.14 A

It will consume approximately (220 v x 0.14 A =) 30.8 watts of electricity.

This will directly run on our AC current which we get in our homes in India like any other fans, ceiling, table fan, exhaust fans, etc..

thanks mate ... i owe u some reps for that :)

robertjohn said:
By seeing the image, it clear shows to be AC 120x120x38 mm fan. It is clearly written on the box in the image showing it to be: "MODEL: 120X120X38/220VAC-240VAC-----Tidar MODEL: 120 X 120 X 38, 220/240VAC~50/60Hz 0.14A---IMPEDANCE PROTECTED"

It all means that it size is: 120 mm X 120 mm X 38 mm
It running voltage is: 220 to 240 volts AC-------"Here it shows it requires AC current and not DC current of SMPS."
It running frequency is:50/60 Hz
Current consumed/required: 0.14 A

It will consume approximately (220 v x 0.14 A =) 30.8 watts of electricity.

This will directly run on our AC current which we get in our homes in India like any other fans, ceiling, table fan, exhaust fans, etc..

it came without the screws ... had to buy the screws separately which iam using with my 80mm right now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back