FS: Hitachi 320Gb SATA2 HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

SauravR

Disciple
I Have a Hitachi Sata-2 HDD... for sale .... Read The reasons for sale carefully Pm me for anyclarification will reply only after Midnight... when i am in OFFICE the price is slightly negotiable for those who can collect it from me....
Mumbai buyers preffered for usual reasons........

Specs:-
Rated Capacity:-320Gb
Serial No :R21SLU3C
Part No :0A33435
rpm :7200
Buffer :16MB
Manufacturing Date: Jan 2007
Import Date : April 2007
Purchase Date : 1 st week of May...
Bill : From Prime ABGB VAT Paid... (3900 odd hundreds nearly 4K didn't remember it exactly was just under 4K ) got bill its yours if you buy it...

Reasons For sale : I bought it for my system but i did not have a cable purchased one cable and power adpater from ABGB ... which BTW did not work ... will give that free in case anybody can get it changed from Prime ABGB they come with bill too... :(

got another from Vashi... but the hdd had some problem with those as it keeps on downing the spin of the HDD it's a brand new which passes scandisk and all the test i had but still the computer had a habit of hanging with it attached ... :(

on the second thought i have a lot of problems with my present setup it hangs a lot with or without Hitachi HDD ... seems that i can not handle it properly ...:S

I applied for RMA this HDD.... RMA No : 63689583
Twice hitachi People came to my place and was unable to find me so went back... i am in shift duties so generally i am not as my place at usual hours or i am sleeping anyway thwy missed me and now they are waiting for the system to cancel the RMA....:mad:

I do not have a time to get this RMA or fix my systems problems due to my hectic schedule is thinking of getting a new system altogether....:S

So who ever thinks he can use this HDD can get this from me .... its a cool 500 rs discount for a suspected problematic item nothing that cannot be fixed... and Yeah Remeber that its a 16mb buffer HDD the shopkeeper charged me extra for it before saying its available for such and such price... and its very fast too... burst rates touching 100mbps before the systems hangs ....:rofl:

^^ Hey man, a lil OT but the symptoms u mentioned....HDD working for some time and then PC hanging...seems like a SMPS problem......check that out will ya

[OT] What else do you have in that system you are giving to the scrap dealer? Damn.. I should have waited a while.. Looks like I couldve got the mouse from you for free :D [/OT]

^^ Yeah Right --------:rofl: provided you could have collect it from me :)
-----------Peace-----N--- BUMP----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back