FS: Hynix 512x2 DDR400

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rave

ex-Mod
got them about 18-20 months back. selling now coz i got DDR2 RAM

runs in dual channel @ 2.5-3-3-6

doesnt really oc that much, 230 i think i remember clocking at stock volts, has D43 chips

price: 4k shipped for both or 2k + shipping each..

intrested ppl can PM me :)

hold it there ,

PM sent to Rave . one stick for me :D
EDIT: dont forget to include the payment details when you send me a message tomorrow
EDIT2: Hey Rave , is the RAM double-sided ???? Please let me know asap :)

broar94 said:
hold it there ,

PM sent to Rave . one stick for me :D
EDIT: dont forget to include the payment details when you send me a message tomorrow
EDIT2: Hey Rave , is the RAM double-sided ???? Please let me know asap :)

yes, both the RAM modules are double sided :)

I'm ready to buy it , Rave.. I'm waiting for your PM (account details etc.) .

another thing , good that its double sided coz my Hynix D43 is also double-sided .. hopefully dual channel :)

Hey Rave, this friend backed out... plans to upgrade to C2D in a month or so and is looking for DDR2 memory now :)

hi there rave,
i am sure i can use them with asus a8n e if u still wish to sell them i wud be intrested. let me know. thanks

ive been a bit tied up lately so cudnt really reply

@broar94 well sorry mate the deal didnt fall through, all PMs replied to now, id refer to sell it as a combo than single sticks...

and lemme know if u still want that vista dvd, i can send it, no issues :)

hi there rave i am intrested in both the sticks can u reduce the price a bit please include the shipping and let me know what wud be yr best offer.
i am buying a a8n e from udit, i want the sticks for the same i am sure i will be able to use it with it, i am also looking for a PCI -E graphic card.
thankx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back