FS Intel 865GBF and P4 HT and Graphic card 6200/ 256mb

Status
Not open for further replies.

antz123

Adept
Hi All

just upgraded my comp

so old motherboard, processor and RAM are of no use to me.

OK some more details and some more stuff
Bought on 14/07/2004 - Have the bill so still under warranty technically :eek:hyeah:
Intel P4 2.8 HT - 3 yr Warranty
Intel 865 GBF Motherboard - 3 yr Warranty
256 MB RAMS DDR 400Mhz - Hinix (was broke so just bought anything) - 3 yr Warranty
LG 52X CD Writer - One Year Warranty(white) but works fine

Bought on 05/01/05 - Have the Bill
256 MB RAMS DDR 400Mhz - Starlite (was broke so just bought anything) - 3 yr Warranty

Nvidia GF 6200 Graphic Card 256MB RAM (Sorry Lost this bill)

All of the components are good n working and nothing has been over clocked etc.
Expected Price - All of it for 6.5 K - 7 K

My sys was running earlier Need for Speed Carbon, Battlefiled 2142 even Splinter cells etc all smoothly.....

So anyone in and around Mumbai if interested message me back, hope that answers some things what i got in pms'

Regards

Anant Pandit

Price....

honestly i havent sold things out before....

if you guys can help me comment on a decent price .... for the stuff would be good.......

i mean with few suggestions i can fix on a price

thanks though

U sold something or this is the first time does not really matter, as per Forum Rules u need to put up the expected price....

If ur price is good, i m interested..... :)

Interested in the Intel 865GBF + Intel 2.8 HT for a friend from Mumbai. He can give 3k (very slightly negotiable i guess) and since he is from Mumbai shipping will not be an issue. Let me know if you want to go ahead with the deal. Ill ask him to post here as well. Thanks.

antz123 said:
replied to ur pm Long Life

and Mohit just man trying to see if i can sell as the lot to anyone....

He just wants the mobo + processor as of now. He might take the RAM if you give a real nice price for the bundle of mobo + proccy + ram. He has a tight budget so I am sorry I really can't help anything there.

Just PM me your best price for the mobo + proccy + ram and Ill convey it to him. You can easily sell your card alone. :)

EDIT : Please PM me your mobile number as well. Ill ask my friend to get in touch with you regarding all this. Thanks.

hellooooooo......excuse me wasnt the stuff on hold for me as per the 1st PM sent to u and the online IM'ing ??? :S u were to get back to me - which u never did....:cool2:

hanzy ...

yeah we spoke earlier .... and i told u on IM that the quote u offered wasnt what i was looking for.... gave u detailed reasons too...

also told i prefer selling whole lot rather than in parts.....

so... why such a message...

[OT]
:S :(
i mentioned to u that watever 'ur' decision is let me know by tomorrow...i.e monday so that i would have reconsidered by overall offer as well.....i din't mean to crap or be annoyed by the previous post...if all ur stuff is sold....then good!..im happy for ur future coming up TOY.....no offences bro...peace....my bad if u felt:mad:
[/OT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back