FS: Intel Core2Duo E6600 "L629B" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD0M4N

Skilled
Hey Guys,

One of my colleagues is shifting base to US of A. So his desktop needs to go (as he is getting a Dell M1210 :p)

The best part is, he unknowingly got a L629B948.

Hes not a Ocer and now that he is moving to lappier comps, he doesn't need it. I would grab this but already have a L632B :)

The chip was paired with a Intel XBX (he wanted stability over features) on stock volts with Transcend sticks. No clue about OC ability.... but he got 29C idle temp (thats the only info I have about the chip) so the IHS must be flat.

Around a weekk old... running stock all the while.

First come first server :)

Regards,
Karan

Vivek Punjabi said:
Current price of E6600 is 15,975/- all inclusive at Active Infocom in Mumbai. Is ur price negotiable?

that is a 7 days old Golden 'B' stepping dude

15.7k is an awesome price :clap:

i have a 'B'...u surely get that Extra Clock Speed on B..Scales well with voltage...also..'B' Runs a Few Degrees Cooler Compared to Stepping 'A'' on any cooler.

end off it all ....i would say this is well priced as 'B' is Tough to Find for sure,'A' are common in the Market now.

Vivek Punjabi said:
Current price of E6600 is 15,975/- all inclusive at Active Infocom in Mumbai. Is ur price negotiable?

Hey Vivek,

This CPU is not even 7 days old. He is going onsite so he wants to sell off his week old machine. Most of the other stuff is gone, just wanted TE members to enjoy the stepping. Really cool running chip. Perfect for a workstation.

Hence I believe the price is very fair.

omg.. Tempting offer...

Ive been running all around Lammie to find me a good chip..

But now its either this or the Quad.. Hmmph :|...

Well...i can never resist a bargain, but the 'B' is available in mumbai too.

OT: Aditya...where are u getting the quad from...Mumbai Q6600 is quoting at 52k (next week delivery) and QX6700 is 53k Delhi SMC

Vivek Punjabi said:
Well...i can never resist a bargain, but the 'B' is available in mumbai too.

OT: Aditya...where are u getting the quad from...Mumbai Q6600 is quoting at 52k (next week delivery) and QX6700 is 53k Delhi SMC

B will be available everywhere.... 29B, thats a different story. And at this price.... heh :p

Can agree for 15500/- + shipping. What say?

Good CPU. I'm not lowballing either. But out of my budget ATM. If this doesn't sell for some time and you further drop prices a bit, do let me know as I'm also shopping for 1 E6600. :)

quick deal... i'm ready to jump in at 15k shipped :)

alternative is that i'll be in bangalore this Sun evening, and i can pass 15k cash if you can meet me at the taj west end where i'm staying.

what say you buddy? ;)

i got a L629B950 #D63625-002

Can confirm that this does 4Ghz very easy also runs very cool 24/7 3.2 @ just 1.25v idles @ 36 deg.

So if you guys cant find a B core just grab this one you wont regret it.

burnz said:
juz waiting for seller to reply :)

Hey buddy... purchased for 16.1k. 15k is too low a price. Common, what will you get by arguing for Rs 500? Common its no lowly chip... its a 29B. Very cool running, as confirmed ^^

KiD0M4N said:
Hey buddy... purchased for 16.1k. 15k is too low a price. Common, what will you get by arguing for Rs 500? Common its no lowly chip... its a 29B. Very cool running, as confirmed ^^

just offering what i'm willing to pay, not for the sake of arguing.
i could say the same abt you.

if the offer's not good enough for you, that's fair :)
in any case, i'll be in bangalore on sun evening. if u change ur mind, juz shoot me a PM.

cheers

burnz said:
just offering what i'm willing to pay, not for the sake of arguing.

i could say the same abt you.

if the offer's not good enough for you, that's fair :)

in any case, i'll be in bangalore on sun evening. if u change ur mind, juz shoot me a PM.

cheers

you do realize that chip is not even 2 weeks old right? 1k drop over 8 days? hows that :)

___BUMP___

KiD0M4N said:
you do realize that chip is not even 2 weeks old right? 1k drop over 8 days? hows that :)

___BUMP___

dude, i frankly don't see any point getting into the semantics of how your chip is to be priced, be it 8 days old or 8 years old.

the way i see it, you the seller have every right to price whichever way you want. and each buyer has his right to offer what he or she is willing to pay. if there's no common ground, then move on.

my pt is, i've given u my best offer. if a chip connoisseur comes along and tops my offer, i'll be happy for you and the buyer. he gets a good chip at a price he's willing to pay, and you get more money back. but if the market fails to recognise the value you place on the chip, then at least u still got a sincere buyer in me here with the next best offer.

so let's leave it at that. if i dun hear from you, i'd assume you got a higher offer and i'll just look for other options as and when they come along :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back