FS: Intel E2140 dual core, 3 ghz @ 1.3v

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunt3r

Skilled
Price drop 1.8k +shipping now! :) Open to trade+cash as well, looking for a HDD. 320/500 gig drives preferred

Looking to sell an Intel E2140 dual core processor Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core Processor Numbers

Bought on september 27th last year so loads of warranty remanining(2.5 yrs). It was handpicked by Supra and is an excellent overclocker, the newer M0 stepping and its been running at 3 ghz 1.3v completely stable since i bought it. It does 3.1 Ghz as well but been running at 'only' 3 ghz :p I dont think it goes over 3.2 ghz but never extensively tested due to RAM and board limitations. I have the original Box and HSF. Can provide a copy of bill if required. Partial to a local sale but willing to ship as well. Post or PM if you are interested and please do not crap my sale. TIA :)

Bump! Shekhar says hes out of town, but its been 6 days now... Giving him 2 more days to respond. Meanwhile if anyone else interested please PM me ur offers in case he dosent buy it

Bump! Shekhar has been keeping me waiting for almost 2 weeks now and not deposited payment yet, nor responding to PM's now.

Back on sale, cmon guys its a confirmed 3 ghz processor at only 1.3v!

Its based on the intel core architecture, but with 1 mb of cache, ie its a cut down core 2 duo processor.

@stalker, thx for the suggestion but the current price is still 2.6k+tax in bangalore for the E2160 which has replaced the E2140. but find me a dealer who will assure u 3 ghz at 1.3v ;)

hunt3r said:
Its based on the intel core architecture, but with 1 mb of cache, ie its a cut down core 2 duo processor.

@stalker, thx for the suggestion but the current price is still 2.6k+tax in bangalore for the E2160 which has replaced the E2140. but find me a dealer who will assure u 3 ghz at 1.3v ;)

the 2160 and 2140 are both completely different models. the 60 HAS NOT replaced the 40.

the 2140 is available for around 2.4k while the 2160 is avail for arnd 2.6k.

Peace out.

ps-prices ive mentioned are inclusive of tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back